GTA 5 Online Premium help

Associate
Hi guys,

I told advantage of the recent discount on this game. Took me all day to download and install.
Just started the game all is well and then got into the first fire fight with bank robbery and its a stuttering mess.

So I fired up afterburner and did a little walkabouts when start to play as franklin, fps up in the 180's so not a graphics card not being powerful enough. CPU usage drops from 90% to 30% every time it stutters and player just running into things as it is stuttering that bad.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Caporegime
Hi guys,

I told advantage of the recent discount on this game. Took me all day to download and install.
Just started the game all is well and then got into the first fire fight with bank robbery and its a stuttering mess.

So I fired up afterburner and did a little walkabouts when start to play as franklin, fps up in the 180's so not a graphics card not being powerful enough. CPU usage drops from 90% to 30% every time it stutters and player just running into things as it is stuttering that bad.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?
What's your PC specification? (I have sigs off)

Associate
OP
I keep my resolution at 1080 and settings are on normal so nothing been altered etc, also I forgot to mention sometimes the game starts up in fullscreen windowed.
The motherboard is a asus strixx z370-f.

Not sure my CPU can be it and as I say frames stay in the 170 - 180 mark. just stutters like a badly encoded video.
Never had this before and I played more hardware torturing games on this same spec.

Back
Top Bottom