Cheapest 1440p/4K 144Hz Monitor

Associate
Hi there,
I'm looking for the cheapest 1440p 144Hz or 4K 144Hz monitors that are available. I am currently gaming on a 43' inch TV which isn't that great and it is only 60Hz. Help appreciated!

Soldato
4k 120hz+ monitors are damn expensive still.

Whilst you are looking for the cheapest - I'd start with professional recommends such as from this list (not many get on here) https://www.tftcentral.co.uk/awards.htm, you'll have to go through them for resolution.

Cheapest may lead to poorer quality panel types of which all have their own problems. Depending what games you play. tn panels will be cheapest. VA next and IPS usually the most expensive.

Not cheap but Samsung have just brought out their Odyssey range (recommended by TFT central)and are 32 inch and 240hz. Filling that market gap from 27 inch to sizes like your TV.

I know you said cheapest but be aware that spending a little more may negate some of the image quality issues of the cheapest panels.

Associate
OP
4k 120hz+ monitors are damn expensive still.

Whilst you are looking for the cheapest - I'd start with professional recommends such as from this list (not many get on here) https://www.tftcentral.co.uk/awards.htm, you'll have to go through them for resolution.

Cheapest may lead to poorer quality panel types of which all have their own problems. Depending what games you play. tn panels will be cheapest. VA next and IPS usually the most expensive.

Not cheap but Samsung have just brought out their Odyssey range (recommended by TFT central)and are 32 inch and 240hz. Filling that market gap from 27 inch to sizes like your TV.

I know you said cheapest but be aware that spending a little more may negate some of the image quality issues of the cheapest panels.
Okay thanks, any personal recommendations?

Associate
OP
Caporegime
It’s hard to find a 4K monitor that does 120hz.
I want one for Xbox and series x future proofing. (And working from home use)

Back
Top Bottom