**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Associate
Maintain the battery & help with longevity. Fast charging it in an hour when it's sat all night at 100% can be avoided & instead trickle charge over several hours instead.

If someone planned on keeping the phone for long as possible (well beyond 2 years) then would highly recommend this.

Associate
Maintain the battery & help with longevity. Fast charging it in an hour when it's sat all night at 100% can be avoided & instead trickle charge over several hours instead.

If someone planned on keeping the phone for long as possible (well beyond 2 years) then would highly recommend this.
ahh ok thanks, good explanation.

Soldato
We really need to stop buying exynos handsets and force Samsung to make snapdragon variants worldwide.

The trouble is, the end user benefits from a competitive Exynos chip. If Samsung stopped making them, Qualcomm would have much less competition and would no doubt whack their prices up. Since the price of the 865 is being widely blamed for phone price increases this year, Qualcomm don't need another reason to charge more.

Soldato
Galaxy Note 20 series shatters pre-order records in the UK
The Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra were released in the UK on August 21 after a pre-order period that lasted a couple of weeks, and it turns out that the new S Pen series has performed admirably. The Galaxy Note 20 lineup topped new pre-order records for the series in the UK, as it registered a 49% increase in pre-order numbers compared to the Galaxy Note 10 series.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-note-20-series-shatters-pre-order-records-uk/

Associate
Hi all, I'm posting this in the Note 20 thread as it's happened on my brand new Note 20 Ultra, basically yesterday morning I had a notification to link my Samsung & Microsoft accounts, I knows there's talk of a tie up etc... So I clicked on connect accounts and it took me to sign in to my Microsoft account which I did, then I got locked out of my Microsoft account after entering email and password saying I was in violation of terms, still locked out after no response from Microsoft so fuming, just had it come through again on my phone and it looks like it's originally coming from Samsung Cloud, anybody else had this since getting the Note.

Associate
Hi all, I'm posting this in the Note 20 thread as it's happened on my brand new Note 20 Ultra, basically yesterday morning I had a notification to link my Samsung & Microsoft accounts, I knows there's talk of a tie up etc... So I clicked on connect accounts and it took me to sign in to my Microsoft account which I did, then I got locked out of my Microsoft account after entering email and password saying I was in violation of terms, still locked out after no response from Microsoft so fuming, just had it come through again on my phone and it looks like it's originally coming from Samsung Cloud, anybody else had this since getting the Note.
I'm pretty sure my accounts are linked anyway but that sounds odd.

Soldato
Does anyone know if you dont have samsung pay on the phone, can it be used on a Samsung watch?
You need Gear app on a phone to set it up
Using Gear manger app and you can import cards to watch from phone but you have to verify under the watch as well . You dont actually need your phone with you to use on your Samsung watch

Associate
You need Gear app on a phone to set it up
Using Gear manger app and you can import cards to watch from phone but you have to verify under the watch as well . You dont actually need your phone with you to use on your Samsung watch

Thanks, was wondering if samsung pay would work if you had a non Samsung phone, or if you had a snapdragon version which didn't support samsung pay..

Back
Top Bottom