Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

Soldato
There's a video of him shooting, the police are right next to him in their jeep(bearcat?) they are doing nothing and he's signalling them that he's taken down three people. They totally ignore him as if he's one of them. In other words they know who he is, people think he's a plant. There's always more to the story.

No there is not, why do people lie like this so obviously? He walks up toward the police with his rifle pointed at the floor they respond "do not come down here" "you with the long gun, do not come down here"

Afterwards he walks toward the police with his hands raised, they drive past to tend to the wounded as they obviously have no idea at this point what happend.

I nearly spat out my cereal when I read this classic "accidentally dropped a skateboard on him"

The person who was shot in the hand had a gun, thats fair enough as hes on the ground. He shot someone who was running away...

He also shouldn't be walking the streets with an assault rifle but lets just ignore that little fact.

Where in the footage does he shoot someone running away?

Do you mean when he shoots the guy who hit him with a skateboard and trys to take his gun? Does anyone have any integrity anymore?

rightly imo, he was an active shooter so tried to take him down.

He wasn't shooting anyone at this point though.... as you can see in the footage, hes running down the street with the rifle pointed at the floor, hardly the actions of an "active shooter"

Last edited:
Soldato
It seems to run counter to any logic or intelligence to vote for Trump on law and order based on this sort of incident, when all this stuff is happening right now under Trump's administration, and has been running for months.

I've not looked at this incident in any detail, but it just seems another reason why widespread public ownership of guns, coupled with possibly the worst system of police oversight and control in the developed world, is a really ******* bad idea.

I thought that too, but from what little I understand, the US doesn't really work that way at a state/city level - hence the argy-bargy about him wanting to send national guard in and local governors pushing back (and the narrative of chaotic Democrat cities). My original comment wasn't any sort of endorsement at all - I find the guy to be very sinister but it was just an observation.

The USA is too far gone in the gun dept - if you try to take peoples' guns away, there will be mass civil unrest. I've spoken to and worked with a lot of rural US people and they get fiercely defensive about the 2nd amendment. It's something I avoid discussing now because talk of gun control really pees them off to the point of getting very angry with you.

Soldato
The whole incident seems to come from some young lad believing it's his duty to "protect" businesses and buildings.

I think the actions he took in the heat of the moment were self defence (I haven't seen this footage of him shooting the first guy running away, he was being chased in the footage I saw)

But being there in the first place, armed at 17...

God bless America.

Caporegime
From what I can see in the videos everything looks to be self defence. Don't know why the group were chasing him. Don't know why someone's firing shots near him. Don't know why these violent criminals are suddenly social justice warriors.

Soldato
Hasn't read\watched the links :rolleyes:

Sorry mate, didn't have time to read every ****ing opinion on the event. Wait there I will be back in 3 hours.

Lad shouldn't of been there with a rifle, was and it all ended badly for him and others.

Instead of the :rolleyes: how about you enlighten me as to why a 17yr old decided to illegally turn up with a rifle?

Caporegime
Sorry mate, didn't have time to read every ****ing opinion on the event. Wait there I will be back in 3 hours.

Lad shouldn't of been there with a rifle, was and it all ended badly for him and others.

Instead of the :rolleyes: how about you enlighten me as to why a 17yr old decided to illegally turn up with a rifle?

It's explained in literally the first post.

Soldato
"A brave local militia called instead for volunteers to help defend local businesses"

So he decided to join and protect businesses no?

Going into a state with a rifle he wasn't legally allowed to carry?

I'm out.

Forgot how much a ****hole GD was.

Caporegime

Same reason these people decided to turn up and illegally disturb the peace I guess.

Two wrongs don't make a right thats true. But he felt it was his civic duty to turn up and help protect residents and business from being trashed/burned down.

Caporegime
"A brave local militia called instead for volunteers to help defend local businesses"

So he decided to join and protect businesses no?

Going into a state with a rifle he wasn't legally allowed to carry?

I'm out.

Forgot how much a ****hole GD was.

You've read one line from one polarised view. After not reading anything. There's only one ****hole here and it seems to sit between your ears.

Soldato
Same reason these people decided to turn up and illegally disturb the peace I guess.

Two wrongs don't make a right thats true. But he felt it was his civic duty to turn up and help protect residents and business from being trashed/burned down.
I also saw another video about how he had turned up to offer medical assistance with a medikit (I have no idea if he's a qualified First-Aider) and the gun was for self-defence as a lot of people were armed. Like I say, I assume he was LARPing the Medic FPS role. :D

Caporegime
I also saw another video about how he had turned up to offer medical assistance with a medikit (I have no idea if he's a qualified First-Aider) and the gun was for self-defence as a lot of people were armed. Like I say, I assume he was LARPing the Medic FPS role. :D

That's the thing. He seems to have turned up with good intent. I can't see any clarity on how he ended up alone being chased by an armed mob. He just doesn't appear to have been the aggressor.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
There's an interview of him before the night started and he practically said as much. He would tend the injured and that's why he needed his rifle, for safety.

He was quite composed in the video, I was impressed with his articulation and he was not coming across all trigger happy.

So something happened between them at their station when the military rocked up, to him being a block away on the run.

Either he riled up the mob and they took a dislike, or they aggressed him without cause.

This missing piece of info really is the key to deciding how wrong his actions were, beyond agreeing the fact he shouldn't have been there which is moot as I've already said.
The fact the military interacted with them, and thanked them for their support condones their presence, and any lawyer worth their salt will cling on to that fact in his defence.

So now the prosecutor needs to prove he was at fault from just before the first shooting. Otherwise it all looks in self defence

Soldato
Yeah I mean obviously he was defending himself, he was there to help people and defend business and property, antifa/BLM scum decided he should get a beating for that and it didn't end well for them.

Soldato
There's an interview of him before the night started and he practically said as much. He would tend the injured and that's why he needed his rifle, for safety.

He was quite composed in the video, I was impressed with his articulation and he was not coming across all trigger happy.

So something happened between them at their station when the military rocked up, to him being a block away on the run.

Either he riled up the mob and they took a dislike, or they aggressed him without cause.

This missing piece of info really is the key to deciding how wrong his actions were, beyond agreeing the fact he shouldn't have been there which is moot as I've already said.
The fact the military interacted with them, and thanked them for their support condones their presence, and any lawyer worth their salt will cling on to that fact in his defence.

So now the prosecutor needs to prove he was at fault from just before the first shooting. Otherwise it all looks in self defence

He likely went out there primarily looking for a fight and guised it in the helping the wounded line.

Soldato
Yeah I mean obviously he was defending himself, he was there to help people and defend business and property, antifa/BLM scum decided he should get a beating for that and it didn't end well for them.
It's curious how nowhere near as much fuss has been made about BLM in the USA shooting each other or bystanders though. It's just getting a bit "fiery". :)

The narrative manipulation is off the scale these days.

Caporegime
That's the thing. He seems to have turned up with good intent. I can't see any clarity on how he ended up alone being chased by an armed mob. He just doesn't appear to have been the aggressor.

There are reports that he threatened the protesters with his rifle. I would imagine there is some truth to this as there has to be a reason he was singled out/being chased and followed. I would be surprised if the prosecution doesn't have evidence to this effect given the charges he faces.

If he was just there to administer first aid, there was no need for him to have a weapon.

Caporegime
There are reports that he threatened the protesters with his rifle. I would imagine there is some truth to this as there has to be a reason he was singled out/being chased and followed. I would be surprised if the prosecution doesn't have evidence to this effect given the charges he faces.

If he was just there to administer first aid, there was no need for him to have a weapon.

Randomly threatened them, or said, if you try to burn this business down you will be in the line if fire?

Let's not pretend these were peaceful protests. Infact two of the guys he shot had criminal records you wouldnt necessarily link to Ghandi type sit in and vigil guests..

Soldato

That's a pretty naive take on things to be honest. There's previous video evidence of people who are supportive of the "cause" turning up at protests and subsequently taking a kicking! Think I posted one some time back saying that their "ally" cards had obviously been revoked! :)

Personally I'd just stay the hell away but I can understand why people would want to defend businesses and properties from looting and arson.

Back
Top Bottom