Return LG monitor, insane eye burn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi I would like to return a monitor I bought a few days ago please, I spent many hours trying to get a setting where my eyes do not burn to death but it's got to the point where i cant even look at the monitor and would like to return it please. I have used a benq for 5 years without any eye issue before.

Caporegime
Not trying to be a smartass here, but have you turned the back light down? I had a monitor once which hurt my eyes a bit and turning that down sorted it.

Soldato
Hi I would like to return a monitor I bought a few days ago please, I spent many hours trying to get a setting where my eyes do not burn to death but it's got to the point where i cant even look at the monitor and would like to return it please. I have used a benq for 5 years without any eye issue before.

Go to an optician. "Where my eyes do not burn to death" is not normal.

Man of Honour
Go to an optician. "Where my eyes do not burn to death" is not normal.

Oddly enough I found BenQ bad for this - not tried their latest stuff but around 2013 or so a lot of their monitors like the XL2420 range were like staring in an older generation "ultra-bright" LED with that slightly icy blue hue to the backlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom