Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
Any more Primera GT content, stunning car
Not sure if serious, cos it certainly isn't stunning. :p

But no, not yet. There will be some in my thread over the next week or two though. :)

The Primera GT has turned my head. If this wasn't so far away and I had space for a second car I'd definitely check it out:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202008011963352?atmobcid=soc3

It is a GTLE in Starburst silver like mine, but it is the hatchback version which means no factory front or rear strut bars or a few other things. It also has the wrong wheels, those ones are from an Almera. It should have 16" multi-spoke Enkeis. (so should mine)

Someone on the Primera boards suggested £1800 would be a good price for it, which seems reasonable. It has some rust issues in its past, welding in 2017 and 2020 to get it through MOT's. Amazingly mine has had no welding yet, and has no holes. Yet.

Last edited:
Soldato
Recently sold my Mk3 Supra Turbo. Probably one of the best in the country IMO but the maintenance to keep it in top condition was getting too much and I just didn't have the time.
Maybe in the future I'll get another and be fully committed to my plans of 2JZ GTE swapping it, but for now it went to a like minded enthusiast. Here's some pics:

J4jUapd.jpg
GT8pmQA.jpg
TfSjecf.jpg
AbgQDL1.jpg
4cFfq0b.jpg
g9TyoaR.jpg
fgabffo.jpg
ANeN6eG.jpg
R1Zo1Rr.jpg

Soldato
That dash is awesome, I love the older retro JDM dashes. :)
It's an absolute beech to retrofit as they only came on JDM cars and you need the converters, fuel sending units, plugs etc as they aren't interchangeable with the analogue dashboard.....and you can only find these parts in Japan. I used to get Americans messaging me on Instagram all the time asking how to do it!

Permabanned
Recently sold my Mk3 Supra Turbo. Probably one of the best in the country IMO but the maintenance to keep it in top condition was getting too much and I just didn't have the time.
Maybe in the future I'll get another and be fully committed to my plans of 2JZ GTE swapping it, but for now it went to a like minded enthusiast. Here's some pics:

J4jUapd.jpg
GT8pmQA.jpg
TfSjecf.jpg
AbgQDL1.jpg
4cFfq0b.jpg
g9TyoaR.jpg
fgabffo.jpg
ANeN6eG.jpg
R1Zo1Rr.jpg

Proper buttons on the dash

Soldato
50281962986_3a08288ce6_h.jpg