Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Cleaned up well! :D

frontlow.jpg

Associate
FL0frpy.jpg
Had her for a year now to replace our old C1. Been a pretty big upgrade. Skoda was one of the last names I looked at when we wanted a new car, then I saw it and on the weekend my wife asked if we should go look at it which surprised me a lot so we did... Then her parents just happened to go to look at cars that very same day as well!

All the signs were there ;) we both ended up with a new car that day.

Soldato
After being SORN since lockdown I've now put my 330i back on the road.

Put it through an oil change today as I've not done that in the year I've owned it, and no issues found at the garage but it was only a basic oil change so to be expected. Also got it cleaned on the way home, love heart smelly and all ;)

Started absolutely fine, made some grumbling noises for the first mile or so but they quickly ironed out. All temps rising as they should, air con ice cold, no untoward noises; overall I'm very happy. Few other small issues to iron out, not to mention that rubbish metal plate which I need to replace, but mechanically all is well.

Back to the office next week :( but I very much enjoy driving this E92 so it's not all bad.

8pUST8al.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Got this a few weeks back after a very unhappy months with an mercedes E220d....only had that for 8 months it, god the comand online was AWFUL!

Audi A7 55 TFSI. Monster spec. Tried the 40TDI but the gearbox on it was weird whereas the petrol used the s-tronic dual clutch.

Being a mild hybrid its the first car I have owned where the start/stop system really does work and you don't even realize.

Only been a month but so far it's epic.

Stole the pics from the bloke who detailed/corrected the paintwork

Soldato
That Evo 6 and A7 are two striking cars quite at opposite ends of the spectrum. :cool:

New car day for me, went for a 70’s Disco...

K0eFVyd.jpg

2020 Facelift Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE R-Dynamic with Ivory Windsor leather.
D240 engine with MHEV and also gets the clever GKN active rear diff that moves torque across rear wheels.

Yulong white, black roof and black pack but stuck with the standard 20” wheels - not sure if black wheels would have worked better but then I hate the gloss black wheel option I had.

qaPZiYq.jpg
j66zpXO.jpg
pk2P9Zz.jpg
R56sJOj.jpg
b8MbVsD.jpg
zubSMxV.jpg
gDDzz5I.jpg
2 extra seats under there.

FyzU6ji.jpg

Hoping it grows on me a bit as it’s a bit of change from the Evoque but wanted to try something a big bigger.
It was built in Feb but obviously handovers all stopped so managed to get it registered for today.

Only last week a pretty large range of MY21 updates were launched for Discovery Sport and Evoque : new PIVI infotainment, revised trims and updated/improved engine lineup... basically it’s already out of date!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom