OMFG! i'm really angry at the new bill and ted

Caporegime
nope nope nope tried to watch it again and nope it just pish.....,

It’s fine not liking a movie, but rage quit then internet rant because of the gender of a minor character needs medical attention.

btw the constant use of nicknames is a bit 5year old playground like and comes across very low on the IQ side from a grown man.

Permabanned
OP
this forums used to be a friendly place until what happened? what came first Hollywood or the egg?

btw? nicknames..on an internet forum where no one goes by their actual name...WHAT? ok then lol

if I were praising the movie for what it's done no problem but I bit faults and you get butthurts but try to play it cool...do one hen ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
I understand wife takes over from Rufus, but why do they have a daughter? Why do Bill and Ted both have daughters?

No sons?

Maybe RB does have a point :)

Soldato
Watched it, thought it was rubbish, script was just weak and Keanu was trying too hard to be his young self so it just felt off, only good thing was seeing Death again, worst was the world saving song which sounded like a generic song you'd use to advertise a laptop or smart phone

Soldato
i thought it was entertaining so it won me over, its not like the first 2 were groundbreaking genre defining movies, just some good teenage fun. im not sure what people where expecting tbf! it handed the baton down the line to a younger audience with homage to the originals just fine imo
the final song though, was no patch on Kiss!

Back
Top Bottom