• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
It may appear to be well made, but I have zero interest in a kids game like that. I also know that neither of my young cousins will either.

Give it a year and the big games will start to arrive.

lol. The Rachet & Clank games are great fun, they're not exactly Spyro The Dragon. You're missing out on a great game i'm sure, and so are your 'young cousins'.

Associate
I'm impressed by the technical side of Rachett and Clank but that's about it, platformers are not my sort of game.

As for the design of the series X, I'm not blown away by it and neither do I hate it. With all those flat surfaces I'm sure there will be plenty of skins and limited editions.available.

Associate
The reason i just can't believe £500 is anywhere close is due to the S, and the S being powerful even when ignoring the GPU, (supposedly from what's been said here). As well as everything else right now being expensive.

Soldato
The reason i just can't believe £500 is anywhere close is due to the S, and the S being powerful even when ignoring the GPU, (supposedly from what's been said here). As well as everything else right now being expensive.
If S comes in at say £300 then having the X at £500 makes sense I suppose

If people want the extra power you have the option if not arsed and just get the S

However there must be something else to seperate them imo and not just GPU.

I do wonder if S will be digital only

Associate
£300 for the S would be a steal imo. But yeah, digital only could be an option. But then also a risky move as i feel less well off families may not prefer that. Yet, the Gamepass does put that moot that point, logically thinking.

Soldato
As a Game Pass box it would be perfect all digital plus grabbing a few sales along the way. Paying £69.99 for a gimped digital version of a new release would get old fast, though.

Associate
They should add VESA wall mount holes for all next gen consoles, hang them to the rear of the TV, disc slot facing up, job done, all pig ugliness no longer an issue.

Or make them water proof. Leave it outside so it can stay cool, be free from dust, not make a sound inside, and ofcourse, you wouldn't need to look at it either.

Personally i like the look of the Series X, the PS5 on the other hand. Kill that thing now.

Caporegime
They should add VESA wall mount holes for all next gen consoles, hang them to the rear of the TV, disc slot facing up, job done, all pig ugliness no longer an issue.

What if the TV is wall mounted? :p

I'm not a fan of the design, but im less outraged by it now I've moved away from my old Ikea Lack setup...... it literally wouldn't have fit on one of the shelves :/

I now have more space in my AV unit, thus it'll fit in, thus i'm less bothered by the look of it.

Back
Top Bottom