Call of Duty: Warzone

Associate
We could really do with an OCUK regiment, because having teammates who actually know what they’re doing and who are using comms is such an advantage.

I could create one if there’s enough interest?

Caporegime
id be interested. the regiment I'm in now don't really play this season so I'm playing plunder with randoms, of which only about 25% have mics and/or speak English.

rp2000

nas

nas

Associate
We could really do with an OCUK regiment, because having teammates who actually know what they’re doing and who are using comms is such an advantage.

I could create one if there’s enough interest?
Good shout. Come across a player with the GT "mic or leave" as it gets incredibly frustrating

Caporegime
I tried creating the regiment but it says tag already in use when I tried "ocuk".

Was going to create ocuk2 unless someone has the invite details for the existing one.

rp2000

Associate
New update that integrates Cold War weapons and operators into Warzone out today. Its brought a whole load of bugs like invisibility glitch, unlimited stims, freezing when selecting loadouts and being unable to pickup contracts or use armor/munition boxes.

I unwittingly did the invisibility glitch earlier. Didn't realise at first until my team asked where I was. Ended up winning it as a team. Although it was hilarious at first they really need to fix asap.

New Alcatraz 40 player mini royale map too. Also choppers have miniguns now.

Soldato
New update that integrates Cold War weapons and operators into Warzone out today. Its brought a whole load of bugs like invisibility glitch, unlimited stims, freezing when selecting loadouts and being unable to pickup contracts or use armor/munition boxes.

I unwittingly did the invisibility glitch earlier. Didn't realise at first until my team asked where I was. Ended up winning it as a team. Although it was hilarious at first they really need to fix asap.

New Alcatraz 40 player mini royale map too. Also choppers have miniguns now.
An update adding bugs everywhere? SHOCKING

luckily I haven't come across any yet. Played a few games of Rebirth Island last night and got a win, it's a fun mode, much faster pace than Verdansk. Also the cold war guns I've picked up from the floor so far all seen pretty powerful to me.

Back
Top Bottom