• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Associate
Possibly so. However, I can't see it being as revolutionary as he likes to suggest tbh.

What game even really needs a 2080Ti right now? what one can't be played on anything less? none. Sure, MSFS is terrible but that is because it continually phones home. It's easy to boost performance on that by reducing some of the real world stats.
RDR2 is one example.

Soldato
I'm going to upgrade from my trusty 1080 to 3080 and also neeed to factor in the price of a waterblock, I'm hoping Barrow and Bykski will have them ready soon.

Associate
Looks like I'll finally be upgrading from my 980ti almost exactly five years since I bought it, not sure if I should get the 3080 now or wait to see the prices of the rumored 20 GB versions. I also want to quickly sell my 980 while there are still a few people that aren't aware of these new cards.

Soldato
So I guess I'm all in on a 3080, upgrading from a 780. The coolers on the founder editions look specifically engineered I've never seen anything like it, and the vendor leaks I've seen so far are the same 2 or 3 fans on top a heatsink so I'm very curious at the temps.

Back
Top Bottom