• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Associate
After hearing about the actual specs of these cards and I can only imagine the price is going to be bonkers so looks like I will be staying with my RX580 a lot longer than I expected

Soldato
The one advantage 2080 Ti still has over the 3070 is (and also 11 GB) that it can be NVLinked, if you care about that. It's still an absolute beast of a card & for older titles it might be a better choice (eg 5K/8K nvlink for DX11 titles).

Associate
After hearing about the actual specs of these cards and I can only imagine the price is going to be bonkers so looks like I will be staying with my RX580 a lot longer than I expected

The prices are already announced. £469 for the 3070. £649 for the 3080. A lot morr for the 90.

Personally I'm waiting until we get some reviews and until AMD show their hand. But these do look good.

Associate
Take it to a cEX, should get a good bit more. 3070 is early October.

Seen some posts on FB with people cashing in on their 2080ti trying to get above £600 and people are just offering low as £250, the seller is just getting advice to flog their cards at CEX while the asking price is still close to £500.

Back
Top Bottom