• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Associate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grvDpS_UTQw

Best I can do one handed. It doesn't change during gunfights either, seems very dependent on the scene itself. Apologies that my camera hates the curved display, not much I can do about that.

Edit. Unless I tape the camera to my head I can not play it for 5 mins whilst recording sorry.

The GPU will do 2150 easily too. For some reason it has gone back to stock clocks.

you can use cap frameex to record session performance https://github.com/CXWorld/CapFrameX

Associate
Do what us Vega boys been doing for a while - undervolt, dial it in.

Partially yes, mostly because I think Jensen **** the bed and agreed with Lisa to fix the pricing to reassure the shareholders personally..

Well they are family so what can you do, Lisa's grandpa is Jensens uncle

Soldato
Okay you got me there, didn't even notice how short the pcb was lol! Jesus the 3080 is so short! Makes me wonder what a block on there would look like? :eek:

I think EK have already said their blocks will mimic the shape of the FE cards' PCB.

What gets me is, if they can suddenly make these things so small, why have all PCBs been so long until now?

OcUK Staff
Keep an eye on OcUK webshop, I have added quite a few 3000 series cards this evening giving OcUK largest range in UK at present and potentially world.

Pricing is very strong on these new cards, not much word on supply yet but hopefully that will be strong too.

My thinking is a potential repeat of GTX 970 launch where we sold like 10,000 units in first month because it was incredible value and well the 3070 and 3080 are incredible value for the performance and the 3090 is a monster. EPIC CARDS!

Soldato
6 months into this ******’s lifetime he’ll reappear in his leather jacket to bring us all the exciting news of the Ti Super ultra fan boy edition.

You know it, I know it the world knows it.

Proceed with caution..

Back
Top Bottom