Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
Im in a weird spot, because I don't like pressed plates (aside from pre 1983 ish when they were fairly normal) and I give my mate stick for having them on his A4...

But I have them on my E30! I bought pressed GB plates for it because I thought they looked more "German", a thought process I now seriously question... :o :p

I have replica acryllic dealer plates for the dealership it was sold at when new in an envelope upstairs, Coopers Cobham (now a Mini dealership, rather fittingly!) but im saving them until its been painted.

Soldato
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that taste is subjective and all that, but I honestly find it hard to believe that anyone can do all that to a car, take a step back and think to themselves "Yeah, that looks good."

Caporegime
Don’t know if that’s fair. This is a strategic platform to push for price parity with ICE car. i3 still feels a bit of a tactical one off/experiment. Car looked nice anyway, neatly proportioned.

unless the BMW i3 is the GM EV1?

They even -almost- nicked the name. :p

It does look sufficiently different, it was slightly tongue in cheek because of the name and the black glass boot lid.

Back
Top Bottom