Overclockers forum drive me off site, but it's just bants m8(!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
So is it just this specific forum that's full of children or people getting off on 'trolling' others rather than being helpful, or did I judge the maturity of this site all wrong?

All I did was ask a question and you're being dicks. Is this what this site is? I've done nothing to you. Don't even know you guys.

Lmao you clearly don't know this forum very well, I think you will be more suited here: https://www.mumsnet.com/

Soldato
Well depends, when's your birthday? :p

Didn't know this was an inclusive club where you also had to know people, just a general discssion for Overclocker accounts. Evidently I wasn't aware of any immaturity or toxic nature of the forum.

the 1st rule of inclusive club is nobody talks about inclusive club

Man of Honour
Ah in-joke references. Amazing :D

Stories are not auto created by FB. You are always shown if something is auto created like a memory or otherwise with the option to share it if you want else it remains only visible to you.

Caporegime
Well depends, when's your birthday? :p

Didn't know this was an inclusive club where you also had to know people, just a general discssion for Overclocker accounts. Evidently I wasn't aware of any immaturity or toxic nature of the forum.

Where have you been for the last ten years?

GD will usually get some daft responses depending on the original question.

As someone else has said, it is probably an old post you did yourself if its on your archive? Or its just a bug, never noticed it personally...The most i've seen is it 'suggesting' you say happy birthday to someone else on their birthday via story, maybe you did that to an account you are no longer friends with?

FNG

FNG

Associate
As you can see from my post count i really don't post much on here, and really try to avoid GD as a whole, but the responses to this post have really made me mad. All I can say in support is Happy Birthday Man. Hope it helps.

Caporegime
As you can see from my post count i really don't post much on here, and really try to avoid GD as a whole, but the responses to this post have really made me mad. All I can say in support is Happy Birthday Man. Hope it helps.

Are you trying to help or wind the OP up more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom