**** Official Microsoft Flight Simulator Thread ****

Associate
I'm flying across Indonesia in a perma death challenge in Caravan and landing on all airfields along the way, if anyone is looking for a challenge try landing at Mulia [WAVA] in Caravan or King air this airport give me a run for my money. Don't worry it's a nice long asphalt runway.

Associate
It’s out now. 330MB, haven’t tried it yet but have seen Facebook posts stating big FPS increases!

PS I have the disc version and updating via Microsoft Store so not sure if it’s available on Steam/Gamepass

Last edited:
Associate
Has anyone tried OnAir Airline Manager integration with MSFS2020? I saw this on youtube and thought I'd give it a go this evening. Adds a bit of a career mode element to the game.

As for the patch, it just downloaded 300MB and told me it was updated. Now it is downloading another 333MB...

Soldato
It’s out now. 330MB, haven’t tried it yet but have seen Facebook posts stating big FPS increases!

PS I have the disc version and updating via Microsoft Store so not sure if it’s available on Steam/Gamepass
My gamepass version updated just after 6.

No improvements in FPS. I can't tell what it did.

Soldato
4th time lucky....into the game and flying.

But the AP is completely broken. Just puts the plane into a spiral dive as soon as it's engaged....sigh

Soldato
Not just me then!

Seems like Nav mode is going the wrong way, or is completely borked. Either way it tries to stuff the plane in the ground.

Heading select, VS, Altitude hold seems to be working ok.

Active Pause seems even more twitchy with autopilot. Nearly put me in the sea a minute ago. Just hitting escape to go to the menu seems safer.

Associate
The active pause bugs are hilarious. There is no way they didn't know it was ****** before releasing it. I haven't moaned about any bugs on here at all yet, but that one really takes the biscuit. If you active pause on takeoff, when you unpause you are going sooooooo fast.

Back
Top Bottom