Overclockers forum drive me off site, but it's just bants m8(!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
Think you need to calm down Ozzy, people are only having fun. Get stuck in and have a go yourself, you may even enjoy it ;)

Yeah, such fun asking a question and getting spammed and mocked to derailed oblivion. When it's fun at someone else's expense, it's not 'banter' or 'joking'. Those are excuses by bullies.

The avalanche of nonsense posts continues regardless of if I respond to them or not. Look up. The trolls have taken over.

Alright... mods aren't doing anything, not even locking it, so you all 'win'. You hate newcomers that much trying to join the forum, then I'll leave you guys to roll around in your toxic site.

Man of Honour
Yeah, such fun asking a question and getting spammed and mocked to derailed oblivion. When it's fun at someone else's expense, it's not 'banter' or 'joking'. Those are excuses by bullies.

The avalanche of nonsense posts continues regardless of if I respond to them or not. Look up. The trolls have taken over.

Alright... mods aren't doing anything, not even locking it, so you all 'win'. You hate newcomers that much trying to join the forum, then I'll leave you guys to roll around in your toxic site.

Don't forget to take your Trilby on the way out, man!

Soldato

why exactly to you want mods to lock this ? becasue you posted something and don't like the replies ? you sound a bit triggered mate.

Soldato
Have to agree with OP to a certain extent. Always get the the zero-laugh comments in GD first, then everything goes off topic. Reminds me of Reddit in many ways; everyone thinks they're a comedian!

OP just dont bother posting here in future. Other sub-forums here are much, much better.

Man of Honour
:D:D:D

Honestly man, what complete chode uses the term toxic?!
A giant redwood tree stump, that’s who
Really Nitefly?!
:o :(

There is no bullying in any of these posts :confused:

Look, nobody is wishing you ill-health nor is being malicious. The posts would have been the same whoever posted the thread. Lighten-up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom