• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
It's also possible that NVidia are promising numbers to the retailers which they won't be able to deliver. Gibbo may have an order for 10 pallets of cards, he might only get the 1 delivered in September.

If true, there are bound to be a load of people offloading their 2080Ti cards for little money, then not being able to get a replacement and wishing they had kept it! Especially if prices are on the rise again already.

Associate
Anyone got past experience of time frames between ordinary cards dropping and hybrid cards then subsequently launching specifically for EVGA cards??

Last edited:
Associate
Can we have some confirmation please

Firstly are the cards on release day the blower version? if so when will the custom cards be released such as the Strix OC 3090

With regards to SLI will there be a new SLI bridge, like a high bandwidth 3rd gen bridge?

Associate
Just looking at the 3080 having just sold my EVGA 1080 ti for £325 barely used.

Now the kids are growing I'm looking to get into gaming again, will be ordering a 3080 on release / preorder day from OC. Any tips on the brand to go for? Looking at around £600 - 700 so thinking of going for the EVGA 3080

Soldato
Just looking at the 3080 having just sold my EVGA 1080 ti for £325 barely used.

Now the kids are growing I'm looking to get into gaming again, will be ordering a 3080 on release / preorder day from OC. Any tips on the brand to go for? Looking at around £600 - 700 so thinking of going for the EVGA 3080

Think of them starving kids mate lol.

Back
Top Bottom