Wireless mechanical keyboard options

Soldato
After a wireless mechanical keyboard. Ideally something with or very similar to Cheery MX Brown (currently on a Corsair K70). Oh and it needs to be full size.

I see the Logitech G913 gets mentioned, but I've never used the Romer-G switches. There are a few other offerings but they're not full sized.

Any alternatives I'm missing, or experiences with Romer-G please?

Soldato
I got a G915 lightspeed with tactile switches a week ago, to go with my G502 Lightspeed. Really really liking it (and the G502!) so far!

EhkZ6fV.jpg
4E2D8xk.jpg
NkNSJL3.jpg
7kHUSWt.jpg

Build quality is fantastic, really like the tactile switches and the low profile keys etc, they're not too loud, have a nice feel and are very responsive.

At first I didn't get on with the G keys being on the left of ctrl/shift etc, but that was just a familiarity thing where I'd traditionally position my hand by feeling the edge of the keyboard, but I'm very much getting used to it now! The Logitech G hub is a little less stable than I'd like but not a deal breaker.

Associate
I got a G915 lightspeed with tactile switches a week ago, to go with my G502 Lightspeed. Really really liking it (and the G502!) so far!

EhkZ6fV.jpg
4E2D8xk.jpg
NkNSJL3.jpg
7kHUSWt.jpg

Build quality is fantastic, really like the tactile switches and the low profile keys etc, they're not too loud, have a nice feel and are very responsive.

At first I didn't get on with the G keys being on the left of ctrl/shift etc, but that was just a familiarity thing where I'd traditionally position my hand by feeling the edge of the keyboard, but I'm very much getting used to it now! The Logitech G hub is a little less stable than I'd like but not a deal breaker.

Wow

Back
Top Bottom