*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
They’ve already confirmed there will be no chargeable DLC I thought?

Havent been looking at it closely but last i heard the game is likely to have dlc and expansions (paid and undpaid) like they done with witcher 3. Remember when it was first released we had 1 new dlc per week for 20 weeks or something like that for free. I rather wait to the full game is out like i do for other games that im interested in.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Just need to figure out if I want to start with Corpo, Nomad or Street Kid first time now. What are people's opinions?
I am somewhat torn between street kid and corpo. But will likely go corpo first as I think it fits well with this game. In the end I will play all three anyway :D

This looks like the type of game where I will complete it many times. The bare minimum being 3.

Soldato
I am somewhat torn between street kid and corpo. But will likely go corpo first as I think it fits well with this game. In the end I will play all three anyway :D

This looks like the type of game where I will complete it many times. The bare minimum being 3.

I was actually thinking Corpo seems to be the best way to start, understand the workings of Night City and I have a feeling it'll help with higher value missions too.

Soldato
Just need to figure out if I want to start with Corpo, Nomad or Street Kid first time now. What are people's opinions?

I'm thinking Nomad for me. Make it feel like Fast and Furious... all about the Family! :D Then work my way into the City. Should be fun whatever, and once you "finish" one, I like the fact you can go again from a fresh perspective. Should be amazing.

Soldato
I was set on corpo too, but I've talked myself into going for a nomad run first off (albeit for a kinda sad reason) - I'll be a noob to the seedy underbelly of Night City, so might as well have my character be one too. Then when I know what's what, I'll feel more at home as a street kid or corpo.

Man of Honour
I've done something I haven't done in probably a decade, and the first time for a non MMO, I have booked time off work to play this game. They better not postpone it again :D

As an enormous Assassins Creed fan, with AC Valhalla coming out on the 15th Nov and Cyberpunk coming out 2 days later on the 17th Nov, I've booked off the whole of the 2nd half of November to play them both :)

Associate
16 gb ram at 3200 mhz, ryzen 9 3900x and a 2080 super, would i get decent performance on a 27 inch 1440p monitor, in cyberpunk ? hopefully reccomended specs will be out soon, i was thinking on changing the 2080 with a new 3080, would i notice much improvement ?

Soldato
I do hope the game isn't going to be too dark. Dark as in brightness levels, just so they can bung in as many fancy lighting effects as possible. I saw some daylight bits in that latest Nvidia video, but a lot was night time and dingy indoor areas. Hopefully there'll be a gamma setting. lol

Associate
Hopefully the game is more geared toward creating a specific psychological tone and atmosphere rather than fancy lighting effects.
Time to black out the windows and embrace the night :D

Back
Top Bottom