Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
:D

I won on Friday night when 7 ciders in, probably my greatest achievement in life..

We were all spray painted red running around like nutters :p
:D Greatest achievement in life, love it.
Custom tags like in CS would be awesome.
I did my best after a bottle of red wine in Warzone. 10 kills i think

Soldato
I take it everyone knows about the bunkers that do not require access codes, only door codes?

Got a imagine of the map with codes pinned in my discord. Trouble is it can be an cluster beep at some of them.

With console aim assist I avoid pistol battles as much as possible. From my experience pistol is massively weighted towards console and sniper to pc. Most other guns they have done well in the pc / console balence

Soldato
I take it everyone knows about the bunkers that do not require access codes, only door codes?

The one at park is a classic, i generally try to go their first, full the chute early and check for any other teams going. If they are then you can hold back near by the nearby monunment and pick up a few basic weapons and then sabotage the team when they come out of the bunker, its quite satisfying :D

Soldato
Got a imagine of the map with codes pinned in my discord. Trouble is it can be an cluster beep at some of them.

With console aim assist I avoid pistol battles as much as possible. From my experience pistol is massively weighted towards console and sniper to pc. Most other guns they have done well in the pc / console balence

It is a cluster **** but great fun :D
Your right about pistols, however I charge up close where pad players tend to be terrible as aim assist is too close to properly work

The one at park is a classic, i generally try to go their first, full the chute early and check for any other teams going. If they are then you can hold back near by the nearby monunment and pick up a few basic weapons and then sabotage the team when they come out of the bunker, its quite satisfying :D

B7 bunker is also awesome. (the one near the Kart track)

A team held us siege to this yesterday, they were outside with a truck and gas was coming in. A third team arrived in a chopper and they started have a shoot off, 2 guys entered the bunker and got instantly killed. We all rushed out on the verge of the gas and it was carnage.
The truck got RPGd, 2 got hit with a stick of my thermite and were on fire as gas covered everyone. Two or 3 were downed and on fire in the gas, I stopped to finish off 2 that were downed and on fire but then the gas had passed me. I had a mask but it was too late. I think someone did escape in the battered chopper :D

Definately the most fun i've had in a while. Don't even care about cheaters if the game is this fun

Soldato
It is a cluster **** but great fun :D
Your right about pistols, however I charge up close where pad players tend to be terrible as aim assist is too close to properly work

B7 bunker is also awesome. (the one near the Kart track)

A team held us siege to this yesterday, they were outside with a truck and gas was coming in. A third team arrived in a chopper and they started have a shoot off, 2 guys entered the bunker and got instantly killed. We all rushed out on the verge of the gas and it was carnage.
The truck got RPGd, 2 got hit with a stick of my thermite and were on fire as gas covered everyone. Two or 3 were downed and on fire in the gas, I stopped to finish off 2 that were downed and on fire but then the gas had passed me. I had a mask but it was too late. I think someone did escape in the battered chopper :D

Definately the most fun i've had in a while. Don't even care about cheaters if the game is this fun

Ok I will try that charging thing

Soldato
I saw a cheat last night where, upon landing two guys in my squad had some $22000 each. They were laughing and said 'we found it' but it was within a minute of landing at superstore.

Associate
I saw a cheat last night where, upon landing two guys in my squad had some $22000 each. They were laughing and said 'we found it' but it was within a minute of landing at superstore.

There are some ridiculous cash drops at superstore, I've seen people get $40k+ in a minute. I think it's a mix up with Plunder loot pools or something.

Soldato
We landed at Quarry last night and got cash and a loadout in under 1 minute, people were still floating above us as we picked our class from the loadout.

Definitely the quickest we have ever got a loadout.

Soldato
I am getting so ******* sick and tired of being dropped into in-progress games, inevitably on the losing side as that's the one the ragequitters just left.

It's getting worse. This evening I was regularly having three such games in a row. I am not interested in helping clean up someone else's mess Infinity Ward!

Soldato
I am getting so ******* sick and tired of being dropped into in-progress games, inevitably on the losing side as that's the one the ragequitters just left.

It's getting worse. This evening I was regularly having three such games in a row. I am not interested in helping clean up someone else's mess Infinity Ward!

Never happens to me unless I join less popular modes like search and destroy where unless a new team joins the game ends. You can see why they do it.

Soldato
If you join mid game you can just leave can't you and your stats aren't effected are they?

People purely use Shoot the Ship for weapon challenges and gun unlocks so I imagine the amount of people leaving is higher that standard Core modes. I know I do it all the time.

MP for me is just to unlock stuff for Warzone :p

Back
Top Bottom