Need Windows iso....

Pet Northerner
Don
Soldato
It's a combined download containing both Windows 10 Home and Professional. I don't want that, I only want Pro on the image.

It's a combined download containing both Windows 10 Home and Professional. I don't want that, I only want Pro on the image.

Thanks, I've got your message but as per above, that looks like a combined image with multiple versions.

Take the combined image, enter about 2 lines of script, and extract only the image you need and stop being so lazy...

Commissario
OP
Done I think.
Got it, thanks

let me know when you have it so I can get rid :)
Got it, thanks

Used ImageX to extra Pro from install.wim on the en-gb_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_2004_x64_dvd_d4d263d8.iso, renamed and replaced the original install.wim
Grabbing it, thanks.

This gives me multiple options :D

Take the combined image, enter about 2 lines of script, and extract only the image you need and stop being so lazy...
You're suggesting I use an OS I said I don't have access to in order to run a script? Why would you do that?

Soldato
@Feek
I'm not allowed to directly link to this particular site (MDL), but pasting the following text into Google should provide you with ESD files that can be converted into a Pro ISO image:
threads/windows-10-esd-repository.59082/#post-992532threads/windows-10-esd-repository.59082/#post-992532

Commissario
OP
The first one I burned and installed was the one just called Windows.iso which I think was yours, @Vince
It was 1909.
Now I'm writing SW_DVD9_Win_Pro_10_2004.3_64BIT_English_Pro_Ent_EDU_N_MLF_-2_X22-33663 this one to a DVD, let's see how it goes.

Man of Honour
The first one I burned and installed was the one just called Windows.iso which I think was yours, @Vince
It was 1909.
Now I'm writing SW_DVD9_Win_Pro_10_2004.3_64BIT_English_Pro_Ent_EDU_N_MLF_-2_X22-33663 this one to a DVD, let's see how it goes.

Pretty sure mine was the second 2004 August update iso. It does include a few versions but not home! So will force you to choose a version on install.

Commissario
OP
Not having much luck here.

The next one only had English (United States) as the 'Language to install'. The first one did have UK for all three boxes.

avULfRS.jpeg

Now burning W10Pro.iso to try that.

Man of Honour
Not having much luck here.

The next one only had English (United States) as the 'Language to install'. The first one did have UK for all three boxes.

avULfRS.jpeg

Now burning W10Pro.iso to try that.

Same problem as last time... you can just go us and set to uk after install. Shouldnt even require a language pack.

Commissario
OP
Same problem as last time... you can just go us and set to uk after install. Shouldnt even require a language pack.
It was a faff and I remember someone suggesting at the time that it would annoy them. This time it's not stupid o'clock so I'm giving the third image a try because it will annoy me :)
Whoever did 1909 got the language options correct though, UK was the only one available in all three boxes.

Back
Top Bottom