Iron Harvest

Associate
Played today for about an hour its well buggy ! When you select a unit to get cover they just go all over the place ! That needs to be fixed ! Also when you select a unit to be shot it shoots another ! The game needs a lot of work before I spent any money on it.

Associate
Yeah I tried the beta weekend and that's the same opinion I took away from it. Units just stood around taking fire and not reacting until manually told to "attack this unit" and the likes.
I went in blind but I basically found it was Company of Heroes 2 with a reskin, and less features.

Associate
I agree with a lot of the criticisms, but despite that I’m still enjoying it. If they manage to fix these issues on release then there’s potential for a good RTS. I’m trying not to compare it to the CoH games because of how mature they are vs a beta.

Associate
Enjoyed the beta but it didn't hook me in enough to buy it full price. I'll probably pick it up when it goes on offer though.

bJN

bJN

Soldato
It isn't a £47 game, period. They're riding on the success of Relic and their work on CoH franchise. The game is good, it's detailed, a lot of work has gone into it. But I escape the feeling that it's just a reskin / total overhaul mod for CoH. It's probably one I'll pick up on sale for £20 or under, but not paying that full price for what you get out of it.

Soldato
Anyone yet played the release version?

And if so, have they ironed (ha) out any of the bugs yet?

Quite fancy the look of this game. Just seems from a lot of peoples reactions, to be more than a bit buggy.

Associate
Well I refunded the game before I saw this, it's ok. I found the AI on skirmish far too hard and aggressive. It has some nice ideas but seems a little empty, not enough variety in the units. Maybe I'm just spoilt with the COH workshop, if this game had workshop support on the other hand...

That steamdb version seems really stripped back with only 4 skirmish maps and 1 faction

Also what kind of vernacular is this?
xkqa4QJ.png

on accident?!?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom