Need Windows iso....

Soldato
Got it, thanks

You're suggesting I use an OS I said I don't have access to in order to run a script? Why would you do that?

No, you download the combined home/Pro image from the links given to you early, mount the image, and run two lines of PS against it to extract just Win10 Pro.

Now that you have it working, I suggest that's the first thing you do on your shiny new Win10 Pro build :D

Commissario
OP
No, please read more closely. You download the combined home/Pro image from the links given to you early, mount the image, and run two lines of PS against it to extract just Win10 Pro.
And how do I run PS when I don't have access to Windows? I think you need to read more closely ;)

Now that you have it working, I suggest that's the first thing you do on your shiny new Win10 Pro build :D
I don't need to now, I have an .iso and a DVD all safe :D

Soldato
@Feek I was trying for ages to find this for you, I just couldn't remember the name.

https://www.uupdump.ml/

You can specify any build, any version (edition), any language and it will provide you with scripts for Linux, OSX and Windows which then use Aria2 package manager to download the ISO, any specified updates in an ISO presentable format.

Hope it helps you, or anyone else, out if you ever need it.

Back
Top Bottom