Summer Transfer Window 2020/21 - Rumours & Signings *please quote sources*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What’s happening with Benrahma? He can’t be staying surely
He'll go. We want serious money for them both - aapparently those are the only two we're willing to sell this season. It's an interesting pattern and most fans are totally fine with it.

If we get 5x for Watkins compared to what we paid for Tonee then I'm pretty pleased with that.

Soldato
Leicester have got Chilwells replacement

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53985035
with three of our backline out injured now we only need 3 more defenders. This guy can play left or right so we could have kept Chilwell and dropped him into the other side. FFS we're supposed to be challenging for the Europa league? At this rate we'll end up nose diving like Wolves and Burnley when they rocked up with too small a squad.

I read Gray might be going to the Toon (poor guy if that happens given the situation there). Hope it was just rumours?

fez

fez

Caporegime
well not so much that they've signed a load of players but basically kept the same team and added a goalscorer (suarez)

They still won't win the CL. They have assembled a really good set of players, not a synergistic team. Liverpool have a good set of players and a great chemistry that suits all their players. Juve don't.

Are Juve über rich? They seem to have been playing with monopoly money lately.

Soldato
La Liga will be bricking it. It looks to me like he can leave for free but the money he will command will be eye watering. I don't see how anyone can afford it properly.

Soldato
Surely if he does it for the love of the game and to win trophies he will take a pay cut? If he is just doing this for the money he will stay at Barcelona.
Its one thing taking a pay cut but to go from nearly a mil a week to what City would pay is another. Theres also the signing on fee which i imagine would be a shed load as well.

EDIT

Some reliable Journo's now reporting that Messi will make an announcement at 17:00 (16:00 UK time) that he is staying at Barca.

By reliable journos I mean ESPN which was obviously then tweeted by Baz's best mate Romano.

Just what is going on lol

Soldato
Messi isn't going it's just a big power play, he will end up staying earning even more and getting more power behind the scenes at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom