Work PC & Monitors 1k Budget

Soldato
Oh come on, everyone has a fetish!
True, but they're usually locked away with your gimp suit and conspicuous indoor swing. Not posted nonchalantly on public forums as a byproduct of monitor endorsement.

*LOL - poor ol' @tamzzy - but this is what you have to endure for FF addiction. (deliberately left as acronym as has lots of ambiguous meanings).

Soldato
True - but OcUK will forgive you if you have to source from another place if they don't have stock/ETA.

*Although, they may have have dibs on your first born.

Absolutely.

The monitor situation on OCUK is kinda dire at the moment tbh.

As for FF addiction, I'm going to be as homely as possible and assume he was playing one of the crappier Final Fantasy games and not watching something involving fisting.

Soldato
assume he was playing one of the crappier Final Fantasy games and not watching something involving fisting.
Genuine LOL - he's a doctor, mind boggles at possible meaning :D

Just need confirmation on the motherboard now then
Again - if stock is an issue for the build/CPU (3200G) that you would prefer you could source else where when no ETA.

Have you considered mATX format (ignore it's been suggested)- given you only need an IGPU?

Man of Honour
I think @tamzzy actually runs two of them side by side.
i do indeed. can recommend. excellent budget monitors. 1440p + 75hz freesync too (though gsync does sometimes lose sync and requires to turn the monitor off/on to re-sync)
*LOL - poor ol' @tamzzy - but this is what you have to endure for FF addiction. (deliberately left as acronym as has lots of ambiguous meanings).
Well, I have been told I should get my prostrate examined sometime soon! :eek:
fisting fantasy then? :/

Soldato
i do indeed. can recommend. excellent budget monitors. 1440p + 75hz freesync too (though gsync does sometimes lose sync and requires to turn the monitor off/on to re-sync)
Yep, they'll do a better job than my Dell Ultrasharps with a 'massive 15Hz overclock when gaming.

Fisting fantasy then? :/
Ouch! Remember, when all this shakes down - it's @Gray2233 that hinted at needing an examination.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't know. Interspersed between the off-piste adult themes he got some solid advice.
  • Quality/value monitor specced with experienced members endorsements.
  • Advised to spec components wherever stock is available if no ETA at OcUK so he doesn't have to make compromises.
  • mATX recommendation for space - plenty of boards available.
And thread is still active, and looking back has solid/experienced members attached for future advice if needed.

*Overall, I think he's in good 'hands' if they're unclenched :D

Soldato
will be taking it all onboard especially with the monitors !
This has taken on multiple meanings now. I don't know whether you've decided on purchasing some quality value panels or need a very valid medical procedure or have a very understanding partner delivering a very specific need.

Either way - best of luck! :)

*And if you need any other help - just ask, we promise to 'try' and stay on topic.

/until then

When was @orbitalwalsh's suspension lifted from this sub-forum?

Back
Top Bottom