Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is coming to PC

Soldato
Sorry for the 6 month bumpage but was doing my monthly or so search for any news about a possible Dragons Dogma II game, didn't find anything about that though.

But I found this article which some comments from the author as to what he would like to see, or not see, in a sequel. Dragon’s Dogma 2: 5 things the sequel should keep from the first game (and 5 it should change)

And since his last paragraph sort of hits a point at these times I thought I bump this thread incase someone that has not played the game, or haven't even heard about it, wanted something to considering playing if having to much time on their hands ! ;) :p

RPG fans looking for a new open-world fix to tide them over during quarantine should definitely check out Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen. If you’re already a veteran of Capcom’s cult classic, then I’m sure you’re looking forward to a sequel. What do you think should or shouldn’t be in the Dragon’s Dogma 2?

Personally I have to see if I can get back into the game and finish it. have some time off now so will see if I get around to do so. Saying that though, not played a game for the last 6 months since I got a bit 'worn' out on gaming. But that is how it works for me, it goes up and down like a roller-coaster ! :p :D

Soldato
Haha! I started, wandered around the starting town, went outside a bit and killed some stuff. Found some sort of camp and gained a follower of some sort!? then stabbed the crap out of an ogre. Really should go back!

Soldato
Sorry for major bumpage but there been a leak, supposedly, about a possible Dragons Dogma 2 coming out in late 2023. Nothing official yet and the leak is from 4Chan so guess it might be taken with a pinch of salt but still, thought I post the link to the article here, if anyone be interested ! :p

Dragons Dogma 2 leak

Soldato
Well, it is now official, there IS going to be a Dragons Dogma 2 !

No date yet but they did say it's already in development so maybe the rumour from my post above is right and it coming sometimes in 2023 ??

Who knows, I'm still looking forward to it once it is out ! :p

Associate
I'd love for them to add the ability to build your own village/ town and have it so that any pawns/ followers that you recruit get sent to the town to run shops/ blacksmiths etc it would make the pawns far more useful imo

I also hope the game doesn't come out at the same time as the next elder Scrolls otherwise I feel like the game will be ignored and overshadowed by elder Scrolls 6

Soldato
CapCom has a presentation on Monday June 12th at 3 PM PDT and Dragons Dogma is mentioned there !

The website:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom