Cobra Kai

Soldato
Blitzed the lot in 2 days.
Loved it. So many references to the films (watched KK 1 & 2 last night).
Great soundtrack. Nice to see the old cast again, glad they didn't replace anyone.

Soldato
I`m on episode 3 still not sure whether this is being played for laughs or if its meant to be serious. Its like it cant decide what it is or who is good and who is bad. Role reversal of main characters?

Enjoying it shall watch on and see.

Soldato
I`m on episode 3 still not sure whether this is being played for laughs or if its meant to be serious. Its like it cant decide what it is or who is good and who is bad. Role reversal of main characters?

Enjoying it shall watch on and see.
Well it is called Cobra Kai and NOT The Karate Kid should tell you enough honestly

Soldato
Not if you have never seen the Karate Kid ! :p

From the title I was expecting it to be a series about what happened to the character after the end of the film, which it is just a few years on. I wasnt expecting Daniel LaRusso to be in it. Having not read anything about the series beforehand.

The bit that got me a tad confused was he saved the kid from a beating but then started to train him the Cobra Kai way which was a bit conflicting with the values. Saves a kid on one hand but then teaches show no mercy beat the crap out of the opposition. Thats what the older guys were doing showing no mercy.

Just personally it seems a little confused in its direction but then again I`m only ep3 in.

Back
Top Bottom