Inline temperature sensors

Associate
I bought one of these, really happy with it.

What sort of flow rate should I be looking for?

With my current pump profile i'm getting around 1.5 l/min

What direction are u running it, and doesnt yours make this annoying sound ? Mine was from the picture right side was inlet, or did you swap out the direction of it before installation ?

Associate

Made a video to send to the seller, to perhaps get a replacement or refund this thing is way too loud. Tried it the other way around but it only works one way, other way and without flow it`just flashes "warning" without any info.
Does anyone know any similar flow sensors without the impeller and just pressure sensors on each side ?

Last edited:
Associate
aquacomputer ones are way too expensive 50€ and 70€ also they have impellers not pressure sensors, so the danger of having the same problem with noise. If I wanted to pay 100€ id buy the aquaero 6LT and monitor water temps that way.

Soldato
aquacomputer ones are way too expensive 50€ and 70€ also they have impellers not pressure sensors, so the danger of having the same problem with noise. If I wanted to pay 100€ id buy the aquaero 6LT and monitor water temps that way.

I didn't realise people got into custom loops as a cheap and cost effective solution :D

The NEXT flow sensor is impeller, but I don't doubt it'll be effective. If you just want temperature only, there's some cheaper fan control solutions that ship with ambient sensors and in-line 10ks are £3-£10.

For me the NEXT looks like a great bit of kit at £69.

Other than that, just go buy some other cheap tat and roll the dice mate. You'll find something eventually.

Back
Top Bottom