What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I've just finished watching S1 of The Boys, and as someone who despises pretty much anything Superhero I didn't think I would like it, but love a bit of Karl Urban, and found myself mostly really enjoying it. I believe there's a new season out really soon too. Need to finish off ST:DIS too, as I am still on the first season.

Soldato
13 reasons why. ABout midway in the second season. Everyone seems to think it went downhill but i actually prefer it. I noticed Katherine Langford isnt in season 3 so no idea where the story can possibly go.

Associate
I've just finished watching S1 of The Boys, and as someone who despises pretty much anything Superhero I didn't think I would like it, but love a bit of Karl Urban, and found myself mostly really enjoying it. I believe there's a new season out really soon too. Need to finish off ST:DIS too, as I am still on the first season.

Season 2 of The Boys out today on amazon. You can't binge watch it though, only 3 episodes currently available.

I'll get round to watching it this weekend time permitting. Really enjoyed 1st season though, so I've got high hopes!

Associate
13 reasons why. ABout midway in the second season. Everyone seems to think it went downhill but i actually prefer it. I noticed Katherine Langford isnt in season 3 so no idea where the story can possibly go.
I've got one episode left of season 4. It's become so awful that it's unintentionally hilarious.

I've been watching Father Ted for the first time alongside a rewatch of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Raised by Wolves S1 1-3
First two directed by Ridley Scott and it really shows. Loved everything about those two episodes. By ep 3 is suddenly became pedestrian and reminds me of the latest season of another popular sci-fi series.

The Boys S2 1-3
Great first few episodes. They've come out swinging again and kept the pace.

Cobra Kai S1-2
Loved all the nostalgia and story line for the first season and a half as it avoided being too cheesey. Second half of S2 lost it a little but ended well. Looking forward to S3.

Soldato
The Boys S2 - first 2 episodes watched.

Very good, but not as good as S1 so far.

• Great to see Homelander as psychotic as ever.

• Kimiko - the bit where she is chasing her brother - she jumps on him and chokes him out. Did anyone else think this scene looked really lame and acting was crap?

• Starlight - great to look at, but sh!t actress, the interaction between her and A-Train and Compound V was cringe, "If you tell on me, then a-ha! I'll tell on you"
Just not as polished as the first season - but very minor gripe :)

But then there was this highlight:

vntRYMX.png

Associate
Love, Death and Robots on Netflix
Ep1 Sonnies Edge = 8/10
Ep2 Three Robots = 6/10
Ep3 The Witness = 5/10
Ep4 Suits = 8/10
Ep5 Sucker of Souls = 6/10
Ep6 When the Yogurt Took Over = 3/10
Ep7 Beyond the Aquila Rift = 7/10
Ep8 Good Hunting = 7/10
Ep9 The Dump = 6/10
Ep10 Shape-Shifters = 8/10
Ep11 Helping Hand = 6/10
Ep12 Fish Night = 4/10
Ep13 Lucky 13 = 7/10
Ep14 Zima Blue = 8/10
Ep15 Blindspot =7/10
Ep16 Ice Age = 7/10
Ep17 Alternate Histories = 2/10
Ep18 The Secret War = 7/10

Last edited:
Soldato
I've not seen Cobra Kai I have thought about watching it but I did not like the trailer, I thought it made the show a little forced and with a dumb teen vibe.

I like the idea of Johnny Lawrence getting a redemption arch

could some one give me some more info, is it really worth watching and why ?

Back
Top Bottom