website visitor tracking - exactly what they do

looking for a free way to follow exactly what our website visitors are doing on our site.

i used something before that was free which allowed you to see the page they come in on, which link they clicked next, how long on each page and that showed for each individual user.

hoping for something like that.

we have analytics but it's too vague i find as i need this just for those who come from adwords.

Soldato
If you've got analytics and use adwords it should tell you everything you need.

I used to do PPC and SEO for one of the largest estate planning companies in the UK and bloody loved it. No formal training, just videos and research and then boom, here's the £7k a month we paid yell.com, see what you can do.

Managed to triple the traffic for half the cost. Then someone offered to do it for the commission on the sales via PPC so I lost it because ultimately, it was cheaper... **** company :D

It was a good 4 years ago now but you should be able to see the click through etc on each adwords ad, you should know what landing page that goes to and you should be able to use that landing page in analytics to track all the info you want.

Back
Top Bottom