The 'Official' Screenshot/Videos & Tips thread for MSFS 2020 enthusiasts & flight simmers.

Associate
OP
Sorry folks, having trouble understanding how google photos share linking works. I've made a shareable album for FS2020 but sometimes when I add new photos, the links to share them seem to be temporary. I have redone the album, please let me know if the screenshots in the above post are showing again.

@DigitialX: thanks will give them a try, google photos is just mystifying me.

Here's one from imgur. Nice little sunset as I flew into Hurricane Laura.

OxsjOOX.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
msfs202001.jpg

The little plane could not even make it up the sloped runway when I did a loop and landed.
But it's the only plane that I can use without killing the FPS.

Associate
OP
Here's a couple of videos of flights I made recently.
Into Hurricane Laura:

Same flight but much later on at sunset. As I approached the Hurricane from the other side I caught this beautiful sunset:

Last one, a go around flight at KSFO and a fly over San Francisco:

Associate
OP
Shots of Aerosoft's first and free DLC airport Paderborn Lippstadt. DL link in first post.

hVCTbtp.jpg

ymCDQ3C.jpg

3VwKOMp.jpg

RXdiBck.jpg

J6im8i5.jpg

kYewwkp.jpg

And cobbled together a short flight video of the above aiport:

Soldato
I've got to ask as I've never played the game myself, is it real time?... So you do a flight from London to NY, you have to actually play for 7 hours?

Associate
Picked this up the other week and my machine was struggling a lot. I play on a laptop (i5 8300h, GTX1060 (6gb) and, at the time, just 16gb of RAM). My FPS was going from 10 to 23-25 and my RAM useage was around 10-12gb. I replaced the RAM on Thursday with 2 sticks of 16gb and now it's running great. FPS isn't fantastic (hovers between 25 and 30) but it's more than playable with some settings high, some low and others in the middle.

Made a flight this aternoon from Abbeville to Biggin Hill in Kent with real weather and real time. I flew from Abbeville, over towards the Channel then up the coast. Just south of Calais I turned West, over the channel to Lydd and then up to Biggin for an ILS approach into rwy21. Great fun.

Took this picture once I reached my cruise altitude of FL80. Doesn't look too bad at all!! More to come.

WrAra6r.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom