How does a guy like this get a girl like that?

Soldato
Well for a start it's America, and you see all sorts over there, some beautiful young women with some real old fat toads who just happen to be rich.
These two, I'm not so sure, could just be love you know.
He's not so ugly, she's not so beautiful...

Soldato
OP, she probably can see straight past his disability and loves him for the person he is. Would you say the same about someone in a wheel chair, or some who was blind or had a speech impediment?

"I have a lot of respect for st..st..stutter guy"

Permabanned
Check out the video below. I have respect for the little guy he has done really well too get her. She is beautiful and could pick have her pick of most guys.

But yeah , its just an unlikely match but maybe i'm being a little shallow.

What does ocuk think?

Another victim of the YouTube algorithm. Next thing you know it'll be Eliot Rodgers and MGTOW manifestos.

F.

Caporegime
Check out the video below. I have respect for the little guy he has done really well too get her. She is beautiful and could pick have her pick of most guys.

But yeah , its just an unlikely match but maybe i'm being a little shallow.

What does ocuk think?

She's like a 6 at best.

Although it's extremely subjective but she certainly isn't ugly but she's nowhere near beyond the reaches of Peter dinklage.

If you want to see beautiful women all you need to do is go on social media like Instagram, tiktok and look for women with millions of followers.

Or be an alpha male and go look at some Dan bilzerian videos or his Instagram.

Soldato
You could see a few reasons.

1. Other then his height I dont see any issues, which is not a lot when you compare it to her.
2. She is average so dont expect people lining up.
3. He will likely be faithful and bend backwards for her, which is what most people want even people much better looking then her.
4. maybe he has some money
5. he seams like a nice person with a good personalty (unlike a lot of people)

Caporegime
most women stop going for looks and start looking what jobs and how much money people have as they get older.

I've been told by really attractive women the same thing though, they can easily get a one night stand but finding an actual partner when all they have is their looks and not much else going for them career wise is difficult, if they already have 2 kids it becomes impossible.

I guess there's less men relying on looks and a hot body to get by though where as a lot of women think they will just hook up with a successful guy

Caporegime
Who is elliot rodgers and what is an mgtow?
You can probably google this but Elliot Rodgers was a poster on the Something Awful forums and was an incel before that terminology existed. He was also a likely crazy person. Also, an American (this becomes important shortly). So, as well as writing increasingly awkward and sometimes slightly scary posts on said forum, Elliot decided he'd write a manifesto and upload a retribution video to youtube before … remember that important bit I mentioned earlier? … he stabbed three men to death at his house (or apartment, I can't remember exactly), drove to his frat house and shot a couple of women outside, drove around town a bit more and (IIRC) killed a few more people and also had a pop at some police before crashing his car and shooting himself.

Elliot had a strong hatred for women, amplified by the constant rejection he faced from them. He'd had a pretty troubling upbringing, was bullied and suggestions of mental health issues.

OK, that's enough school for one day.

e: MGTOW is an acronym for Men Going Their Own Way. They're a pretty sad bunch but you can read more about it yourself if you're inclined (but don't, it's terribly depressing).

Back
Top Bottom