Declining attitude to law and order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Why would we expect someone who has been brought up in the dumpster fire that is Somalia to suddenly be a normal civilised individual when they're living in the UK?

Soldato
It's hardly been mentioned but the place where this happened was in the Birmingham Gay Village.

It's being suggested that gay people were targetted like they was in the Reading stabbings.

Caporegime
It's hardly been mentioned but the place where this happened was in the Birmingham Gay Village.

It's being suggested that gay people were targetted like they was in the Reading stabbings.

Police are saying it's just a coincidence. Plus tbh looking st the map of events it's spread over a huge area.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Ahh, gotcha.

So, by "description" you actually mean "skin colour" because that will help for identification purposes :rolleyes:
Do... do you read what you write?

Most definitely coincidence in my opinion, as someone who knows Birmingham very well.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ahh, gotcha.

So, by "description" you actually mean "skin colour" because that will help for identification purposes :rolleyes:

Well it seems a really important factor when the accused is white and the victim is black, yet mysteriously irrelevant when the accused person is black. I think consistency is important

Capodecina
Soldato
Don't you think that skin colour helps with identification?
I am quite sure that it helps just about as much as the fact that the attacker was "Male".

However, I don't for one minute believe that his skin colour explains the shock of the keen amateur detectives here, most of whom were probably not wandering the streets of Birmingham early on Sunday morning ;)

Capodecina
Soldato
A 15-year-old boy has been seriously injured in a shooting as he made his way to Kesgrave High School in Suffolk.
The colour of neither the attacker or the victim has been announced, probably because a teenage boy has been arrested in connection with the shooting so there is no need for community minded vigilantes to rush about hunting the attacker ;)

Caporegime
I am quite sure that it helps just about as much as the fact that the attacker was "Male".

Really?

In a country that has only 3% of its population from black ethnicities?

I mean Male takes it to about 50%

Black then takes it to about 1.5%

And it's a lot easier to tell the colour of somones skin colour than their weight at short notice

Caporegime
Ad nauseam, ad infinitum. Does it ever become boring to keep rushing for that dopamine hit? Sigh. For the sake of balance though I will waste my time, it's obvious what the title is saying as the police define hate in a narrow and specific manner. The pertinent question is really whether or not the statement is accurate, since considering the mess the media got themselves into with the Glasgow Hotel kerfuffle (which went all the way up to 'sources' at Whitehall)... I'm not sure I'd be so quick to trust it in any case.

Though to take this further for the sake of discourse, does every criminal hate their victims? Does a robber hate the person they rob? Does a burglar hate the person the burgle? Most of the time it's probably accurate as most victims know the person/people who attack them, but even then is it always a matter of hatred? I wouldn't say so, it defy's the complexity of the human condition to say that every crime must be based on some form of hatred, plenty of other motivations exist that have little to do with hating someone.

You're projecting... and if you're sighing too then perhaps chill out a bit, realx, not everything is there for you to get worked up about, sometimes people comment on stuff because it's say, something silly...

No one claimed every crime is an act of hatred, you're arguing aganst some points that haven't been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom