Tree branch on road

Associate
Weirdly this is the thread of the day for me LOL. I was going to say something about the Nissan Leaf but got beaten to it.

Associate
Just LMAO that The **** Centre to the right of the picture by the two green bins is shuttered closed.

Noobs.

e: oh, is that censored? Sounds like 'duck' but starts with a letter third in the alphabet.

e2: This is a lot of effort I've gone to for what is a tremendously unfunny observation :/

Is the word **** banned from here? What about cuckold? Either way of course it's closed. They are always out while their wife is getting naughty with someone else!

Pretty sure it's actually the click centre BTW.

This thread is tree-mendous. I wood leaf it alone. Hopefully the tree will be removed and you won't be stumped. Just get to the root of the problem and don't get all sappy. You wood not be too inconvenienced by it. Maybe log in to facebook and moan? It looks like a dogwood tree. You can tell by it's bark.

Soldato
Just LMAO that The **** Centre to the right of the picture by the two green bins is shuttered closed.

Noobs.

e: oh, is that censored? Sounds like 'duck' but starts with a letter third in the alphabet.

e2: This is a lot of effort I've gone to for what is a tremendously unfunny observation :/

It's called The Click Center?

Soldato
OP
Lol tree went ages ago. Well they took all its smaller branches and left the main branch in the park. Charger is damaged though. Big dents on top. Will know if its not working right when the lithium fires start next time a car comes to charge.

Back
Top Bottom