Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Couldn't resist this set of Wera VDE screwdrivers on offer at Toolstation.
Also some drilly bits and sticky bits.
I either need new eyes or a new camera. :o It's eyes actually -can't see close up anymore

414466953.jpg

Permabanned
Couldn't resist this set of Wera VDE screwdrivers on offer at Toolstation.
Also some drilly bits and sticky bits.
I either need new eyes or a new camera. :o It's eyes actually -can't see close up anymore

414466953.jpg

Digital stills with timestamps on them remind me of the first digital camera I got like 20 years ago :p

Soldato
Ha. I have no idea how to upload pictures from my phone - Well I can but the way I do it seems long winded.
I take the memory card out of camera-stick it in a thingy that plugs into a USB port then use photo prog to upload it then use Picturtrail to get url to post on here.
To me it seems easy as I have done it for years. :D

Rilot - looks like your grass has strangled your brush and wrapped it in a cocoon. :)

Caporegime
how are headphones ? no delay? ive tried number of 'cheaper' BT headphones, with YT on mobile, and delay of sound is ridiculous .. not to mention quality...and interesting choice of music player...need to do some research in devices like that :)

Qcy T5's are the best for the money. £12 off AliExpress or £20 off Amazon or eBay.

Triple tap the right earphone 3 times to activate gaming or low latency mode.

https://www.scarbir.com/tws/qcy-t5-review

I've tried the fiil t1x and found them rubbish in comparison they stopped charging properly only works sometimes.

Got 2 pairs of the qcy T5's now one for me and one for the wife both been perfect.

I have the following headphones if you want to know what I'm used to using

Sony xm3 for planes
Akg q701 for console gaming
Sennheiser hd600 for music
Sennheiser hd700 for pc gaming
Beyerdynamic dt770 for using when someone else is in the room

I've also owned Fidelio X2 and hifiman he400s and a host of in ears.

For a cheap pair of wireless in ears which sound great and you don't care about damage or losing them qcy T5's are fantastic. Obviously sound quality won't be the same as a £150 pair but for £12 I think it will suit most folk.

I'm going to buy about 6 to give as presents for Christmas.

Last edited:
Caporegime
UJSe.jpg

We've started picking up a few kitchen bits for our first house. Did also buy a new Pressure King Pro to replace our now fit for the bin PKP but when we collected it, it had a huge dent and damaged box! Have had it refunded and a new one on the way

Ninja foodi maxi is a pressure cooker and airfyer in one it also does a load of other things the possibilities are endless. It's much better than buying 2 separate gadgets.

I bought one when my Phillips airfyer was on its last legs.

Soldato
Ninja foodi maxi is a pressure cooker and airfyer in one it also does a load of other things the possibilities are endless. It's much better than buying 2 separate gadgets.

I bought one when my Phillips airfyer was on its last legs.

We did look at the Ninja but it was just too big! We ended up with a newer 5l pressure king pro to replace the older one which actually arrived today

Caporegime
We did look at the Ninja but it was just too big! We ended up with a newer 5l pressure king pro to replace the older one which actually arrived today

Yeah its massive but it's still a lot smaller than 2 separate gadgets.

I've converted two other family members so far. And at Christmas last year we had a dinner party and everyone was impressed by it. I can't even remember what I cooked in it now was a messy night.

I'd recommend it to anyone looking at either a pressure cooker or an airfyer. Plus ninja build quality smashes that of Phillips. No doubt this will last twice as long at least.

Back
Top Bottom