• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Soldato
Same price as last night.. Way too expensive tho...
Have you contacted any other resellers asking for stock levels around 17th?
Is it all going to be pay the cash for non existing 3080 and get it once delivered to shop duck knows when..?

Gibbos OP says £799 - and the store page had that before the weekend when I looked too... Now it's at £848, that's what I meant - dunno when it went up.

Not looked anywhere else, I'm not gonna order one until I've seen reviews/benchies - just happened to glance at the page today :p

Soldato
Almost as big as mine that.

Seems girth and length is the key this time around haha . Seems evga boosting up boosts of 2.1ghz

Bloody hell, if GPU's get any bigger we're going to run out of slots :eek:

Looks bang on 3.75 slots . The heatsink seems to finish( looking side on at the ) half way done the Geforce writing. So fans look to be thick as well

Caporegime
Where'd you see that mate?

image.png

Caporegime
FE 3090 card is 1700
So these cards may not overclock that well hmmm

Thats my worry. That they take so much juice and Nvidia has already set them as high as they could that there is very little overclocking headroom left.

Which makes it easier to buy one as you just buy the coolest with the longest warranty.

Soldato
Zotac for me as well, though I'm waiting for the AMP Extreme which should be released in October according to their site. Also gives me some time to look at benchmarks etc.

Associate
Gibbos OP says £799 - and the store page had that before the weekend when I looked too... Now it's at £848, that's what I meant - dunno when it went up.

Not looked anywhere else, I'm not gonna order one until I've seen reviews/benchies - just happened to glance at the page today :p
Prices already started to look ridiculously high..
Starting from 649 but now above 800, and I believe they'll keep that high. If that's gonna be like that with other brands then..f.. It i will wait till 3070.. Ridiculous that..

Associate
Prices already started to look ridiculously high..
Starting from 649 but now above 800, and I believe they'll keep that high. If that's gonna be like that with other brands then..f.. It i will wait till 3070.. Ridiculous that..
They often drop down a few months after release. Best to wait for a few reviews to come out, bugs & hardware issues to get found & ironed out and prices to drop a little.

Associate
So, I am concerned about the MSI card. It is the only card from all the vendors that doesnt have an "open" backplate at the end. There must be a reason all the vendors have gone for this design (and it's obviously not for asthetics). And I do wonder if the MSI card might be the hottest of the bunch because of this?

MSI is using future tech graphene backplates, they're just far more advanced than the rest. :D

EqGwuYC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom