The strange association of feces with children's toys

Permabanned
So.. I was in B&M this weekend, browsing the toy isles (as you do), and I noted a significant number of purchasable items that had feces (presumably human) as their very premise... There were multiple toys in the shape of a steaming pile of the proverbial.... A couple of board games associated with feces... And even a book about poo. What the devil is going on?

When exactly did poo become a marketable product for children? And Why?????????

Soldato
So.. I was in B&M this weekend, browsing the toy isles (as you do), and I noted a significant number of purchasable items that had feces (presumably human) as their very premise... There were multiple toys in the shape of a steaming pile of the proverbial.... A couple of board games associated with feces... And even a book about poo. What the devil is going on?

Because kids think anything to do with wee and poo is hilarious. My 4 Yr old incorporates it into 90% of her jokes

Soldato
According to my mother I was OBSESSED with toilets.

I'd sit there and flush it over and over....

Don't ask me why. She assumed i'd become a plumber or something.

Soldato

GD has a fixation with letterbox’s and poo.

Real into that what you will...

Back
Top Bottom