Lian-Li PC-011 rig photos?

Soldato
Hi, this case seems great to work with and enough air flow wanted to ask about the Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Midi-Tower and having the GPU vertically can that be done with 3 fans installed underneath ? I have been reading and seems possible with the Coolermaster Vertical GPU mount ? not the Lian Li mount ?

Thanks

It can be done with or without fans. I currently have 3 fans a slim radiator underneath and the verti mount from phanteks fits snug.

G1qBRaR.jpg

Associate
:p I went full disco unicorn with mine

IMG-20200829-173651.jpg

IMG-20200829-180621.jpg

Soldato
@ryhoper1

Very nice build , I see you are using the COOLER MASTER MASTERFAN MF120 HALO, I was thinking of buying them when I upgrade CPU and Motherboard which will have 3pin rgb so can use one of them 3 RGB hubs to connect all the fans to 1 rgb header on board , just wondering can you turn off the middle leds and just have the outer halo on ?

Thanks

Associate
@ryhoper1

Very nice build , I see you are using the COOLER MASTER MASTERFAN MF120 HALO, I was thinking of buying them when I upgrade CPU and Motherboard which will have 3pin rgb so can use one of them 3 RGB hubs to connect all the fans to 1 rgb header on board , just wondering can you turn off the middle leds and just have the outer halo on ?

Thanks
I dont believe so, you can make them one solid colour though

IMG-20200828-155523.jpg

Associate
on the coolermaster site it says Individually controlled Addressable RGB LED's maybe depends on motherboards rgb software I also saw this maybe only through its own controller
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Yi8JcsBUZ9hL7ahT8
Im not using the remote, my fans are daisy chained together and connected to the 3pin 5v connector on the mb, so i am using the gigabyte software which is pretty garbage to be honest. Other software might have more options.

Soldato
Im not using the remote, my fans are daisy chained together and connected to the 3pin 5v connector on the mb, so i am using the gigabyte software which is pretty garbage to be honest. Other software might have more options.

ok thanks maybe that support via the coolermaster software myself just want to use motherboard for RGB control, planning on upgrading motherboard/cpu soon was planning on gigabyte price and features wonder what the RGB software is like on Asus

Associate
Hi,

I just had my PC-011WXC turn up, what a beautiful case. I’m stunned, haven’t upgraded for a few years and well happy. Hadn’t seen this thread before purchase, lovely rigs.

A few of you have three fans next to the MB, I can’t see how they are fixed, perhaps my version doesn’t support that?

I have an AIO 360 to go on the top blowing out, thinking of putting exhaust fans above the PSU and PCI slots (back of case), is it really necessary to have intake fans if you have 7-9 exhaust fans?

As default I always go to Noctua fans but any tips would be welcome.

Associate
Hi,

I just had my PC-011WXC turn up, what a beautiful case. I’m stunned, haven’t upgraded for a few years and well happy. Hadn’t seen this thread before purchase, lovely rigs.

A few of you have three fans next to the MB, I can’t see how they are fixed, perhaps my version doesn’t support that?

I have an AIO 360 to go on the top blowing out, thinking of putting exhaust fans above the PSU and PCI slots (back of case), is it really necessary to have intake fans if you have 7-9 exhaust fans?

As default I always go to Noctua fans but any tips would be welcome.

screws through the bottom of the case into the fans.

Thought I would mention the problem I ran into with mine incase anyone else has the same setup.

The fans in the bottom blocked me from connecting the USB3 front panel to the header on my gigabyte x570 master motherboard, So I ended up buying a 3.0 to 2.0 converter, the smaller size and extra length allowed me to connect it to the 2.0 leaving the bulky 3.0 cable at the back of the case.

Permabanned
She's not quite finished yet, I am waiting for a 3080 next week so the small card is just a GT1030 so I can use Windows. I am totally in love with this case :)

20200906-205829.jpg

20200906-205900.jpg

Associate
I recently changed cases from an old Corsair air 540 to the o11d pcmr version, I needed room for the rtx 3090 but I’ve still not managed to snag one yet. I previously had sli’d 1080’s but got the rtx2060 off Facebook marketplace to tide me over as a bargain. I also added some Corsair ql120 fans.
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom