• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Permabanned
FE will arrive fast and have Free Postage but I have never had to RMA to Digital River my Titan Xp and previous cards though a 1080Ti FE and before that all were in recent years EVGA.

You could go on NV forum and make thread and it will be sorted.

Associate
It will be tricky to know how good FE will be Vs AIB with the staggered reviews scheduled for 14/17th respectively....if your intending to preorder anyway.

Permabanned
Associate
The only thing concerning me about the FE3080 is the pin placement. The way im looking at it, it will always be on show and you will pretty much be forced into using the included cable which in turn looks short. This could look messy.

I hope I am wrong.

Associate
The only thing concerning me about the FE3080 is the pin placement. The way im looking at it, it will always be on show and you will pretty much be forced into using the included cable which in turn looks short. This could look messy.

I hope I am wrong.

Yea messy and the design basically commits you to horizontal mount, and I just went vertical

Back
Top Bottom