Origin, what the hell?

Associate
Ok ive not used origin for a good while. Had a new PC since March. I click to login to Origin and it wont let me in says its been too long or its incorrect password. So i reset my password, and log in.

Now i have no games in libary. No biggie ill just re-download them. No i won't it would seem. I'am trying to play Titanfall 2 and i see no option to download it, only buy it again.

Ive got Crysis 3 on disc, so i grab the code, put it in the redeem code option and it says its already been used.????????? WTF.

So what am i doing wrong, really dont understand this.

Steam is a million times better and easier.

Soldato
Ok ive not used origin for a good while. Had a new PC since March. I click to login to Origin and it wont let me in says its been too long or its incorrect password. So i reset my password, and log in.

Now i have no games in libary. No biggie ill just re-download them. No i won't it would seem. I'am trying to play Titanfall 2 and i see no option to download it, only buy it again.

Ive got Crysis 3 on disc, so i grab the code, put it in the redeem code option and it says its already been used.????????? WTF.

Asking on here rather than contacting Origin for help with your account shows an interesting approach to problem solving.

Associate
Had a similar issue after I tried origin access, after it experied it removed access to games that I had bought outright and owned prior.

Contacting support sorted it they just re added them to my acct.

Soldato

Asking on here rather than contacting Origin for help with your account shows an interesting approach to problem solving.

Delete, all sorted.

Did you take this advice?

Associate
OP
Maybe you could post the solution so next time someone has this issue instead of seeing 'lol i got it fixed lmao' they'll see something that might actually help them :)

Not a lot to report. Must have 2 accounts, because i managed to log into another 1. Strange thing was i didn't recognise any of transactions when i looked at that. Very odd and ive definatly never used this. But it was my email.

Soldato
Not a lot to report. Must have 2 accounts, because i managed to log into another 1. Strange thing was i didn't recognise any of transactions when i looked at that. Very odd and ive definatly never used this. But it was my email.
Blizzard are a pain for this.

My e mail account on this is [email protected] now if I login with the same e mail address and password but use [email protected] it’s classed as a different account. Lost my destiny 2 process as the game was activated under the wrong login and not with all my other games as I used the wrong g mail bit.

Back
Top Bottom