• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
OcUK only handle it for the first 28 days then it's sent off to ASUS for any issues once the 28 days is up.
This seems to contradict what was written earlier:

Just so you know ASUS works with OCUK on graphics returns in house, so on warranty claims as long as theres no damage on the faulty card they should be able to swap over right away for a brand new unit, so the process should be really quick.

With this swap over in house it could equal a free upgrade in the future, if you'd like to swap for a same cost current model in 3 years time, not have a replacement model at purchase.

Associate
This seems to contradict what was written earlier:

unknown.png

Was wrong about 28 days though, it's 30.

Associate
Some are landing as soon as now, but there will be no pictures, no benchmarks and no early chances to order one, there is an NDA in place and OcUK shall be following it to the letter!

Sorry to beat a dead horse on my part and go on at you but are you able to disclose if you'll have the EVGA FTW3 at launch? Still only got the XC / CX whichever it should be card from them listed on the site with the picture of the FTW3 cooler? Its the card I want of all options hence specifically asking after that one.

Associate
I would like confirmation of this please too.

The one on ocuk listed as icx3 for £659 looks very much like the ftw3 on the evga site. I don’t even see a 3080 icx3

https://www.evga.com/articles/01434/evga-geforce-rtx-30-series/
I highlighted that too, you get the XC3 version on their page but not ICX as listed on the OCUK page.

Gibbo had said before that EVGA has been a bit of an enigma in the UK to suppliers unfortunately.

Soldato
Good God, the level of anxiety & stress being exhibited by some in this thread over something as utterly trivial as a new GPU launch.

It can all be summed up, thus:

..'Oh no, the horror of it all, Its all just too much to contemplate! I may not get what i want, when i want it! I may have to put up with the suddenly slow, useless outdated crap in my PC for a few more weeks!!, how will I live with 50fps instead of 80fps! for a moment longer. Here OCUK, let me throw you an extra couple hundred quid to get one before anyone else!'

Seriously, It's all enough to turn someone into a full time console gamer and leave behind all this general level of self entitled stupidity that GPU launches brings out in people, it really is.

Associate
Good God, the level of anxiety & stress being exhibited by some in this thread over something as utterly trivial as a new GPU launch.

..'Oh no, the horror of it all, Its all just too much to contemplate! I may not get what i want, when i want it! I may have to put up with the suddenly slow, useless outdated crap in my PC for a few more weeks!!, how will I live with 50fps instead of 80fps! for a moment longer. Here OCUK, let me throw you an extra couple hundred quid to get one before anyone else!'

Seriously, It's all enough to turn someone into a full time console gamer and leave behind all this general level of self entitled stupidity that GPU launches brings out in people, it really is.

Someone didn’t get their coffee this morning

Associate

It's called excitement. God forbid anyone get excited about new technology.

Please feel free to grab a PS5/Xbox and don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out.

Soldato

Why on earth did you choose to login and read the overclockers - hardware - graphics card forums today then???

Associate

Ha, actually found this quite funny third world problems and all that.

Associate

Honestly I think you have problems mate, try and have a good positive day.

Back
Top Bottom