• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Navi 23 ‘NVIDIA Killer’ GPU Rumored to Support Hardware Ray Tracing, Coming Next Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
10/1 they say it's news about some news in a weeks time.

what they need to do in my opinion is have a doom eternal 4k demo to show off the card is actually able to perform in none ray tracing situations on par with nvidia, and then a watchdogs or cyberpunk ray tracing demo not yet another 1990's ray tracing demo that could have been made given enough time on a atari ste.

they can call it real time all they want, it looks guff and isnt helping them sell them what so ever.

oof if its zen they may as well stick to selling bikes because from a marketing standpoint the gpu guys need to step up big time.

Soldato
They don't have the run of the place nothing like - they might be the largest [single] customer but all the other customers in combination are producing between 5 and 7 times what AMD is there.
OK fine, I overestimated Apple's share of the pie that AMD snatched up. But you've still not answered my question: cite your source that TSMC's 7nm capacity is constrained to the point it will cause AMD problems.

Associate
OK fine, I overestimated Apple's share of the pie that AMD snatched up. But you've still not answered my question: cite your source that TSMC's 7nm capacity is constrained to the point it will cause AMD problems.

seems more like, AMD is making console hardware, cpu, gpu, mobile and whatever else.
They have a diverse portfolio as a cpu company and tsmc is loaded due to Intel screwed up for 7 years.
while 7nm is a mature node amd simply sells like hotcakes.

Anyhow October 7 been the more likely presentation day vs tomorrow as then its still coming tomorrow and again tomorrow :)

Associate
I don't disagree - but for the reasons that people are saying they may be going to tease something to keep those NV sales down in the meantime

Associate
Anyhow October 7 been the more likely presentation day vs tomorrow as then its still coming tomorrow and again tomorrow :)[/QUOTE]

That's the problem about tomorrow it never comes.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
so now tomorrow is the 10th, not today then, and it could be something else but maybe not. who knows. is it Istanbul or Constantinople ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom