• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The easyrider shuffle- Many of you have failed....

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I've been tempted recently to acquire some of my most favourite GPU for display in my office :D hard to find some nowadays though
I have a 9800 Pro, a 6970 and a few others. Would be willing to sell, but not at low ball prices ;)

Some are like, I offer you a tenner, but you got to post it. Erm no... :p

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I actually feel a little smug sitting on my 1080ti - what a cracking card it has been.

Looking forward to the 3080ti, which should actually be a reasonable upgrade for the money.

Soldato
I actually feel a little smug sitting on my 1080ti - what a cracking card it has been.

Looking forward to the 3080ti, which should actually be a reasonable upgrade for the money.

Thats what you call the NBK flex :D stuff the easy shuffle.

Had my 1080ti 3 years just sold best card I had. Cost me £300 for three years of usage. Dodging the 2080ti completely

Caporegime
Thats what you call the NBK flex :D stuff the easy shuffle.

Had my 1080ti 3 years just sold best card I had. Cost me £300 for three years of usage. Dodging the 2080ti completely

That is pretty Good going. £100 per year. I'm sure mine will cost me less than that but it was cheap to begin with at £440 for the coolest running 2070 super.

My next card should be the 3070 super in a year or two. Depends where the best performance and value for money is. I actually sold all my 10 series cards for a profit thanks to the mining boom bar my 1080 I lost £120 on iirc as I kept it for gaming but to lose £120 over 2-3 years is nothing. I had a spreadsheet keeping a track of all my mining rigs think I had around 10-12 cards. They all went up in value after I bought them. I ended up somehow timing the best time to get out to a tee. I saw how prices had went mental and I knew it wouldn't last so best to take guaranteed returns on them. It's why I wouldn't touch the second hand market now its broken, cards sell for much more than their true worth IMO. Which is great for sellers.

Man of Honour
Wha? Didn't you throw the better part of 8 grand at the turing cards? 2 evga 2080 ti's that were around 1500 each and 2 titans for 2500 each? Yet you're talking about prices being ludicrous? Seems you were happy enough to throw that money at them as "ludicrous\ridiculous" as they were. :confused:

And before anyone chirps in with the "it's his money" routine, i know that, just find it weird to be throwing that sort of money around then complaining about the pricing.

If NVidia are the only option available for that kind of performance then yes I will buy the cards.

The above does not mean I approve of NVidia's pricing.

I would also point out that if I had a lot of commitments like a partner, children, mortgage etc then this is where my money would go and NVidia could take a hike.

Permabanned
No talking in the first person is worse ! :D ( see thread title)

Few people mentioned the famous shuffle , some didn’t know what it was...
What is the shuffle? I’m being serious, I kept my Titans for 6 years so I’m the king of the shuffle round here if that’s what your referring too :D

Back
Top Bottom