PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Associate
Unable to sign into the Xbox App at all, keep receiving the error code 0x87DD002c.

Anyone had this issue and resolved it? I have unstalled/restarted the app with no prevail

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Incoming price hike I expect.

They confirmed it on Twitter now. Price was always for the beta and next week the neta ends and gamepass goes full on. The current pricing ends on the 17th so after next bill cycle price goes up double.

I'm just gonna cancel mine as I only played FS2020 for a bit so got my £4 worth out of it lol.

Soldato
They confirmed it on Twitter now. Price was always for the beta and next week the neta ends and gamepass goes full on. The current pricing ends on the 17th so after next bill cycle price goes up double.

I'm just gonna cancel mine as I only played FS2020 for a bit so got my £4 worth out of it lol.

Not sure whether I will keep it or not. I still think it is decent value and the EA Play stuff will add to that but I would have to use it more than I am at the moment.

Soldato
Yeah no surprise, I'll likely keep it for now as still really good value. May find myself temporarily cancelling it at times when I don't intent to use it much, which I haven't been doing for now.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I have nothing in the EA stuff that interests me as I've already got games I would have played, or the new games I am interested in are not EA so for me won't make a difference other than paying more each month. Cancel time for me :(

Man of Honour
I'll stick with it, even at double the price, for the amount of games I get off it, its still great value. Even a year of double the price it only comes to 3 games in terms of cost and I will certainly play more than 3 games on it in a year so still works out cheaper.

Soldato
Might cancel once I've finished what I am busy with, then I'll play the free stuff I got off Epic store, let some new titles build up on XBox and come back to it.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom