*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G Thread***

Soldato
Yeah the broken phone trade in terms are kind of silly as it sounds like the phone can't be broken lol. Either way i was happy to get £150 off my ancient note 4. Going from that to this is going to be crazy. So excited.

Soldato
Yeah the broken phone trade in terms are kind of silly as it sounds like the phone can't be broken lol. Either way i was happy to get £150 off my ancient note 4. Going from that to this is going to be crazy. So excited.

I misread the information, the terms actually refer to all the different trades too. The only condition for a broke phone is no outstanding finance.

BdPxixb.png

Associate
So have decided to pull the trigger on this, the 10% code put up earlier is no longer valid, would anyone be kind enough to send me a code?

Soldato
I am really wanting one but the only hesitation is the camera downgrade from my Note 20 Ultra, mmmm

Flossy Carter talks about this (6 mins in)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ3ReOb85ac

I have to agree, overall the Note 20 Ultra (Snapdragon) is a better all around phone. I have ordered one but I'm concerned it might not be better 'daily device' than what I have now (OnePlus 7 Pro).

Cons:
The camera isn't much of an upgrade and a downgrade is you're coming from the Ultra series.
The hole punch is massive and in an odd place (I currently pop up camera so no hole punch)
No 120hz front screen

The way I plan to use it is having it unfolded at home and folded when I'm out.

Permabanned
OP
What delivery dates have you guys got? Mine is showing as the 18th which I hope happens as I go on holiday for a week on the 19th! The website shows shipping of the 21st when you order now.

Back
Top Bottom