• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Some of my PCs power draw figures (re: RTX 3000 series)

Soldato
Don't forget you need to knock of the overhead if measuring power from the wall, unless you happen to have one of these magic 100% efficient PSU's you'll be pulling usually around 10% or more than the DC supply going to the PC components. So 600w from the wall, is 540w being used by the machine.

Associate
I'm already assuming the 3080 card will add 20-30 fps in my 4k games based on leaks, I'm actually more interested in power right now as a new PSU will add another hundred to the price of the card for me (at least a hundred, man PSUs are pricey).

As soon as the embargo lifts, I hope there are thorough reviews on thermals/noise/power/drivers etc, and not just "look at those fps, 2080ti owners in tears looool"

Back
Top Bottom