** TIME TO RAZE HELL WITH THE noblechairs HERO DOOM EDITION **

OcUK Staff

Available for preorder today is the next collaboration between noblechairs and Bethesda - The noblechairs HERO DOOM Edition. Borne in the fires of hell Made under official license with Bethesda, the noblechairs HERO DOOM Edition features a suitably inspired DOOM design, with the mark of the DOOM Slayer on the front of the chair, and a pentagram design adorning the backrest, both of which are in blood red. The series tagline 'Rip and Tear' is inscribed on the lower back of the chair, and the iconic DOOM logo is printed on both sides of the backrest to boot. Underneath the attractive Black & Red design is the HERO frame, with adjustable lumbar support, a wide seat and back, memory foam headrest and all the premium ergonomics found on the noblechairs range.

Stock is due at the end of the month. An ideal companion to all budding DOOM Slayers! If it weren't for the fact we've already released the Fallout noblechairs HERO model, I'd be all over this! Preorder now.

noblechairs HERO Gaming Chair - DOOM Edition - Black/Red @ £379.99 inc VAT

Black and red colour scheme with demonic pentagram, classic DOOM logo on front and back, Mark of the DOOM Slayer on the front seating area, ergonomically optimised with lumbar support

Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Ah, I was wondering if that was the reason why.

How do you rate the new material? And the old material?
I really wanted the Doom branded chair, but would rather have a breathable material and a nicer feel tbh.

Thanks for the reply. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
New material is great, looks fantastic and is very breathable, but the design of the DOOM Chair is one of the best special editions I've ever seen. Either way I think you'd be happy.

Soldato
This actually looks great! IMO... absolutely garish yes and certainly not acceptable for an workplace/meeting environment.... but for the gaming room! hell yea.

@ChugNorris is this a limited time item? as i genuinely think i will have to get myself one but my next purchase is focused on a 3090 and don't want to be spending too much all at once :)

OcUK Staff
OP
This actually looks great! IMO... absolutely garish yes and certainly not acceptable for an workplace/meeting environment.... but for the gaming room! hell yea.

@ChugNorris is this a limited time item? as i genuinely think i will have to get myself one but my next purchase is focused on a 3090 and don't want to be spending too much all at once :)

No, it's not limited as such, but it's selling like crazy. First batch of stock is almost gone, but there is more on order.

Associate
General note about these gaming chairs. How comfortable are they? I've got an Aeron but it's quite old now and starting to get worn. I know you can replace most the parts on these but the arm-rest sliders are physically nackered over the years so it's gonna get expensive to replace.

Back
Top Bottom