Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
New front door

From

IMG-20200906-183218.jpg

To

IMG-20200909-162510.jpg

They need to come back and finish the perimeter trim / threshold strip and I need a new step but a great improvement

Holy ****, that is infinitely better! Nice one :D

Soldato
H8Ue.jpg

I8Ue.jpg

Just bought a king size ottoman bed from John Lewis. We don't actually have the house for another few weeks but the bed had a lead time of 6 or 7 weeks so it made sense to buy it now and hopefully by the time the house is ready the bed wont be long after. Probably be using the mattress on the floor for a week at worst hopefully.

Quite happy with it. We don't have a huge bedroom so it's nice that we'll be able to use the space under the bed to put the bits we don't really use

Soldato
It's a good bed, really solid when put together. It holds lots of pairs of shoes. :D:D

That was the standout feature and it's probably going to be mostly used for my shoes as I have more than her!:p We were going to get one that had legs (you can see it behind it) but realised it would just gather messy and not really able to access what's under the bed. This seemed like great value for only an extra £100.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
I keep trying to decide whether we should have an ottoman bed. We store a few things under our existing wooden frame and it's a ball ache sometimes trying to get to the stuff, plus it's a nightmare vacuuming under it.

Soldato
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom