Nitro Concepts E250

Associate
Anyone any experience of this chair? Looking for a new fabric chair under £200 if I can and just noticed the E250.

Any other alternatives anyone can recommend? Prepared to up the budget to £250 if needed

Cheers

Associate
You might want to take a look in your local Curry's/PC World, they have the Arozzi Vernazza on sale at £250, I have one and I absolutely love it. I did look at the Nitro Concepts chairs but they appear to have a centre tilt mechanism which, in my opinion, is far inferior to the knee tilt mechanisms on the "higher-end" chairs. I bought mine direct from Arozzi because they didn't have one in my local PC World and it cost me £290 with a 10% affiliate code I found on Youtube, but it's worth every penny.

Associate
OP
Now looking at potentially the S300 instead of the E250. Anyone got one of these and can let me know what they think of it?

Cheers

Associate
OP
So finally ordered the E250 about 3 weeks ago and pretty happy with it. Only problem I have is the height keeps altering itself when I've not sat in it for a while particularly overnight. Is that normal or would that be a fault with the hydraulic gas lift?

Associate
So finally ordered the E250 about 3 weeks ago and pretty happy with it. Only problem I have is the height keeps altering itself when I've not sat in it for a while particularly overnight. Is that normal or would that be a fault with the hydraulic gas lift?
That's a problem with the gas lift.

Back
Top Bottom